Re: Various Expert Advisors

Hello mntiwana
I appreciate sharing the CloseOnTime EA. Do we possibly have existing EA or modifying one if specific item below needed?
1. Looking to disable "auto trade" function of MT4 than actual need closing all trades (Let existing trades to fly or close itself per already set TP/SL)
2. Open and disable "auto trade" function of MT4 with specified range saying 14:00 to 20:00 everyday as example
3. Ideally, providing three range / session to open and disable "auto trade" function of MT4

Dear Experts and Coders

Please take alook and find logic of this Grid EA according to below forward test:

Forextime cent demo
Login: 15114476
Investor: pubp7is

I want to add an option of "ReverseTrading" to use Correlated pairs and those pairs neutralize each-other movements.
the author says: use 5000$ , 0.01 lot on EU,EJ,UJ simultaneously .

I want this combination:
EU
JE (reverse trade by that option on EJ )
UJ
(each currency once in first and once in last letter)

What is your Idea ?

Thank You

AmirDehghani wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 am Dear Experts and Coders

Please take alook and find logic of this Grid EA according to below forward test:

Forextime cent demo
Login: 15114476
Investor: pubp7is

I want to add an option of "ReverseTrading" to use Correlated pairs and those pairs neutralize each-other movements.
the author says: use 5000$ , 0.01 lot on EU,EJ,UJ simultaneously .

I want this combination:
EU
JE (reverse trade by that option on EJ )
UJ
(each currency once in first and once in last letter)

What is your Idea ?

Thank You
Hi Amir
First - ex4 files can not be checked,altered and or upgraded code wise - it is only users they can test/experiments on demo or live and then of course they have to consult the original author of that code
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

jonney wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:49 am Hello mntiwana
I appreciate sharing the CloseOnTime EA. Do we possibly have existing EA or modifying one if specific item below needed?
1. Looking to disable "auto trade" function of MT4 than actual need closing all trades (Let existing trades to fly or close itself per already set TP/SL)
2. Open and disable "auto trade" function of MT4 with specified range saying 14:00 to 20:00 everyday as example
3. Ideally, providing three range / session to open and disable "auto trade" function of MT4
Page 13 post 123 of the Simple Experts thread has my code for the 3 sessions.
here
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295356363

intermarket v3
This is a EA style code,showing H1 trend (for basket/grid style trading lovers) for all currency pairs and may be more but i have not tested it so can not say about its reliability
all 8 currencies are high lighted if strong/weak or in neutral zones/situation
every single currency showing pairs belonging to it
frequent updating/refreshing capable
i dont have source code of it,so don't know what it using for trend detection

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Disable EA on News
Users can manage time before/after news - news impacting level select able - which currency to handle and or all choice
and some more features - but i have not test it so please first check it on demo
Note : some extra files are required too for to work this EA - ("Wininet.dll" - "WinUser32.mqh")