Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:53 pm Allaveragescrossover_v1.5-600-.mq4Could this indicator be adapted to change the colour of the candles to the cross of the chosen moving averages?
I am particularly interested in the zero lag or non lag version of crossing that colours the candles.
If anyone knows of a zero/non lag version I would appreciate it.
Thanks.
TEAMTRADER
There is one Averages Ribbon version filled with 33 Averaging methods including both zerolag and nonlag - 20 prices - double smoothed - but without colored candles
posted in "moving Averages" thread
in picture green/deep pink filled one
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:29 am There is one Averages Ribbon version filled with 33 Averaging methods including both zerolag and nonlag - 20 prices - double smoothed - but without colored candles
posted in "moving Averages" thread
in picture green/deep pink filled one
It is the coloured candles adaptation I need specifically using either, or both, the zero and/or non lag ma's. I have not seen one and have searched extensively.
Hope someone can help.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

Hello guys,

Please help add an alert to this indicator, It is a multi time frame indicator i use with different setting on separate pairs. Alert sound when signal changes from neutral or new trade signal. push notification and email alert. The indicator is important to my trading strategy, it provides me option to re join a trend when the price pulls back and also monitor longer time frame trend direction. It is really an important piece of my strategy, please help................................................

Warm regards.
Sell short or Buy long! Not the other way round.

metalcapon1 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:36 pm Hello guys,

Please help add an alert to this indicator, It is a multi time frame indicator i use with different setting on separate pairs. Alert sound when signal changes from neutral or new trade signal. push notification and email alert. The indicator is important to my trading strategy, it provides me option to re join a trend when the price pulls back and also monitor longer time frame trend direction. It is really an important piece of my strategy, please help................................................

Warm regards.
This Is The DiDi Index.
here it is with all kinds of alerts and in a linear form

Intrest 1 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:19 am This Is The DiDi Index.
here it is with all kinds of alerts and in a linear form
Not sure if your not smart or just "dumb" YES! it is Didi index with 3 time frames settings not what you have on your dame chart, or does the value look same to you for crying out loud? The didi lines on your chart happen to align with the horizontal lines? If you can not carry out the required action requested on the quote, please do not suggest otherwise or at least provide an accurate answer.
Sell short or Buy long! Not the other way round.

metalcapon1 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:32 am Not sure if your not smart or just "dumb" YES! it is Didi index with 3 time frames settings not what you have on your dame chart, or does the value look same to you for crying out loud? The didi lines on your chart happen to align with the horizontal lines? If you can not carry out the required action requested on the quote, please do not suggest otherwise or at least provide an accurate answer.
A bit not clear what you want through the Google translator. In this version, all kinds of alerts. To a horizontal line set the parameter interpolate to false