Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

bgrtz wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:57 pm mntiwana ,

Yes, I do have "libSSA.dll" in my "Libraries" folder. Actually, I used this indicator for years without any problems. It just happened after my MT4 automatically updating itself to Build 1090.

Did your screenshot pic taken from MT4 build 1090? Mine, it's only show the dots, no lines.

Thanks...
here is working ex4 too - yes mine terminal is 1090
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

bgrtz wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:57 pm mntiwana ,

Yes, I do have "libSSA.dll" in my "Libraries" folder. Actually, I used this indicator for years without any problems. It just happened after my MT4 automatically updating itself to Build 1090.

Did your screenshot pic taken from MT4 build 1090? Mine, it's only show the dots, no lines.

Thanks...
Corrected

salexes wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:29 am
Thank you for the quick answer!

Can you recommend anonther murrey math lines indicator ?

(i think the attached one above is even not calculating correctly right ? because it matches with no other murrey math indicator i tried)

Please let me know if you maybe even have created such an indicator yourself!

kind regards,
salexes
Anyone can recommend a good one?

salexes wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:23 pm Anyone can recommend a good one?
salexes

They (Murrey math indicators) are more or less all the same
Whatever variation there is - the variations are negligible and will not make a big difference, Placing nnnn (and I mean NNNN) horizontal lines on a time series is always going to get some price action hits. But if there is some logic in it? In the start there were just a few lines. Then halves were added. Then quarters were added. then eights were added ... And so on ... That reminds on patterns : none of the patterns were found, then it must be a new pattern. I do not think that endless "fractalization" of some basic idea leads to anywhere except to muddying the waters

mladen wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:22 pm salexes

They (Murrey math indicators) are more or less all the same
Whatever variation there is - the variations are negligible and will not make a big difference, Placing nnnn (and I mean NNNN) horizontal lines on a time series is always going to get some price action hits. But if there is some logic in it? In the start there were just a few lines. Then halves were added. Then quarters were added. then eights were added ... And so on ... That reminds on patterns : none of the patterns were found, then it must be a new pattern. I do not think that endless "fractalization" of some basic idea leads to anywhere except to muddying the waters
mr.mladen please give link (candle close timer latest version)
thankyou
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them