Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

shreck wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:16 pm Hi emicovi,
You can do what he did,if you follow his description aqua 15m change to 5m timeframe
Shrek
Great job on this strategy! First of all I'm not trading Binary, at this time. The following is my forex concept using your Wave trend Idea. I tried the wave with several options but couldn't get their. I will set an EA to trade the current settings but will need help coding/reading the future TF YL/DB. The trends are located on the (0-13) 13th buffer, which makes reading them easy. I'll call them the (Long YL/DB-NxTF-2-2), (Medium Gr/Red-Current-14-20) & (Short BL/Gry-Current-3-9) range WT's.

I assume (using 1 & -1) your strategy is to
1. Enter the buy trade when all 3 are 1-buy and enter the sell trade when all 3 are -1
2. exit when you get a reversal of 1 or -1 from the Medium WT ????

I checked several TFs and M15 & H1 seem to give the best visual. What TFs due you find the best??

Best Regards
Ray

traderduke wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:57 am Shrek
Great job on this strategy! First of all I'm not trading Binary, at this time. The following is my forex concept using your Wave trend Idea. I tried the wave with several options but couldn't get their. I will set an EA to trade the current settings but will need help coding/reading the future TF YL/DB. The trends are located on the (0-13) 13th buffer, which makes reading them easy. I'll call them the (Long YL/DB-NxTF-2-2), (Medium Gr/Red-Current-14-20) & (Short BL/Gry-Current-3-9) range WT's.

I assume (using 1 & -1) your strategy is to
1. Enter the buy trade when all 3 are 1-buy and enter the sell trade when all 3 are -1
2. exit when you get a reversal of 1 or -1 from the Medium WT ????

I checked several TFs and M15 & H1 seem to give the best visual. What TFs due you find the best??

Best Regards
Ray

-WT.png-WT.png
I will put together the 1hour version maybe tomorrow or next and mail you.
i don't advice you use this version, this is for 5m scalping.

The green colored indicator is your base/main indicator.
1, wait for dark blue and aqua indicators to cross down main indicator wait for main indicator to turn red, this is a sell condition
2, wait for white and yellow indicators to cross up main indicator wait for main indicator to turn green, this is a buy condition
:)
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Hello Shreck and team
How I wish to share trading eyes and success with you all, but just a bit consulting to better understand a way reading of market and leveraging this outstanding strategy
Per rules to the strategy
The green/red colored indicator is your base/main indicator.
1, wait for dark blue and aqua indicators to cross down main indicator (still green) wait for main indicator to turn red, this is a sell condition
2, wait for white and yellow indicators to cross up main indicator (still red) wait for main indicator to turn green, this is a buy condition
I am attaching a screen shoot and marked several trades in number for your advice as possible. Those are trades either met the set up but failing or partially met the set up but wining. If it's you reading it, how you could make proper decision for trading those conditions or we just ignore them if they are not perfectly meeting the set up? Those trades most likely popping up during choppy market and wonder how we could best reading them for idea results?
NOTE
Especially #1 and #3 trades seem perfectly met the set up but ending failed.
Understanding 70% above result is already amazing, but just using these example for receiving expert advice how to best reading the market while using the strategy
Attachments

pacois wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:24 am Hi people special, so many demo results are displayed, the system is valid, please also post real profits. Logically, who has nothing to do with it.
Hello pacois ,
what precisely are you saying. no one post demo trades here just as account names are not exposed for all to see.
can you explain in detail what you are saying and what you want to achieve.
you are not contributing any thing to this tread with your statements.
Please be guided if you wish to visit this tread in future.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance