Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Snowski wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:51 pm Dear mladen,

Do you perhaps have an overlay indicator so I can plot a second currency pair or asset (bars or line) on my main chart..?

I would love to be able to add divisor or multiplier to the second pair as well.
So I can inverse the pair, or multiply the asset by a fixed number etc.

If needed, I have a simple overlay indicator. Have tried to add the multiplication / division to it but with my coding skills it failed miserably...

Many thanks in advance.

Snowski :)
Snowski

Overlaying on the chart will always repaint regardless of how one odes that

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:47 pm Then why are you worried about finding? My search engine does not give me the desired results. Pity you lay out what you have? Then why are you sitting on this forum? To brag about the indicators that were written by other people?

If you do not value my time, I'll lose your
Hi intrest,
Take it easy you came here because you know this forum exist, there are reasons why it exist and certain individuals have a role to play keeping it that way.
You put more effort in your feisty retort than in doing the search you were advised to do,easy man

https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... n&start=30
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:17 am Optionhk, added push notifications.
Thank you very much for quick response.

You had created a wonderful MTF MA histogram indicator (Price cross MA histo mtf alerts ) which I had used for a long time, but MAs these days are not producing desirable results.

If you can create a similar strip like interface indicator for lining up symbols and we can view them breaking out
and do scalping.

Is it possible to modify or create a new indicator out of this mikko_breakout indicator to add Currency Symbols and print strip for each symbol as well as generate alert if selected number of symbols experience breakout on high or low side?

In addition to the existing inputs, please include symbols input.
For generating Group alert: input of pairs in breaking out same direction (up or down)

Example

For histo : one strip for each symbol. I hope downloading 7 strips of histo for 7 symbols won't hog memory.
Symbols strip to clock breakout Symbols strip to clock breakout
Those not watching charts, group alerts have to be generated.

For alerts:
For symbols, say I select GBPUSD, GBPJPY, GBPAUD, GBPNZD, GBPCHF,GBPCAD
Number of Pairs breaking out in same direction : I select ANY FOUR PAIRS
Some may select two, three, five or six even. It is up to each trader. Minimum of SEVEN PAIRS choice should be given.

If any of four pairs experience breakout of selected bars, then Group Alert will be generated.

This will be an 1m/5mtf scalping tool ideal for trading on mobile phone.

Thanks again for being generous with your time and effort.