Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

traderduke wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:34 am mladen or mrtools
This is a Currency Chart indicator but it needs to be mtf with TF showing on the chart. I don't have the source code so if anybody recognizes it, please help.

Thank you
Ray

6-16-2017 1-32-44 PM-cc.png

CurrencyStrengthAlerts (2).ex4
Hi traderduke,
Here is the source code
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau

traderduke wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:00 am Thank You for the code now if somebody can change it to MTF that would be great!

CurrencyStrengthAlerts.mq4
Hi traderduke,
Not sure if I understand what exactly you mean by MTF.
The indicator gives the same readout,whether it be put on a M1 or a D1 chart.
You could have 28 currency pair charts and all their Timeframes open and it would give the same readout.
AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:21 am Hi traderduke,
Not sure if I understand what exactly you mean by MTF.
The indicator gives the same readout,whether it be put on a M1 or a D1 chart.
You could have 28 currency pair charts and all their Timeframes open and it would give the same readout.
AussieBeau
Correct, First of all thanks for the code. Most CCS indicators utilize multiple TF's and are diff per TF's , so what TF chart is the indicator showing you. I have compared it to several other CCS types but non concur, so I'm comparing the order of the pairs to reality(What a specific chart shows). I am a bit confused with the currency Limits & thresholds, I'm still trying to understand the math. This might be the best heat map in the world but I'm not sure, yet.

I am working off of a Dashboard which has several TFs and 28 pairs and I would like to be able to click on a pair/TF and retrieve the chart with this heat map specific to this charts TF. Right now I can do all of the above except for this heat map having the correct or relevant TF. It may not be possible.

Do you know the relevance of the currency Limits & thresholds of the two pair listed in the inputs to the other pairs? When and if I get the answer I'll report back.

If anybody knows the answer please digress.

Thank you
Ray

Just some of the other heat maps:

traderduke wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:22 am Correct, First of all thanks for the code. Most CCS indicators utilize multiple TF's and are diff per TF's , so what TF chart is the indicator showing you. I have compared it to several other CCS types but non concur, so I'm comparing the order of the pairs to reality(What a specific chart shows). I am a bit confused with the currency Limits & thresholds, I'm still trying to understand the math. This might be the best heat map in the world but I'm not sure, yet.

I am working off of a Dashboard which has several TFs and 28 pairs and I would like to be able to click on a pair/TF and retrieve the chart with this heat map specific to this charts TF. Right now I can do all of the above except for this heat map having the correct or relevant TF. It may not be possible.

Do you know the relevance of the currency Limits & thresholds of the two pair listed in the inputs to the other pairs? When and if I get the answer I'll report back.

If anybody knows the answer please digress.

Thank you
Ray

Just some of the other heat maps:

6-16-2017 6-19-57 PM-3CCS.png
Very interesting..Thanks for explaining your idea to me.
Sorry, I do not know the answer to your question:
"Do you know the relevance of the currency Limits & thresholds of the two pair listed in the inputs to the other pairs?"
AussieBeau

fundamental wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:59 am Unfortunately I couldn't find TMA Centered MACD V 1_2 for MT4/Mt5 . Could you please look into this?
Respected Mladen,

I tried your reference link _____________________________________________
But unfortunately I couldn't find TMA Centered MACD v 1_2 made by you. I have only ex4 version , but no MQL file , MT5 version. Could you please help? Thanks.

fundamental wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:18 pm Respected Mladen,

I tried your reference link _____________________________________________
But unfortunately I couldn't find TMA Centered MACD v 1_2 made by you. I have only ex4 version , but no MQL file , MT5 version. Could you please help? Thanks.
The only one that I could find right now is this one
As far as I see that is the first version. Try it out