Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm If you mean that rewriting the dce can make it repaint less, sorry, but it can not
That has been explained in the the triangular moving average thread (this thread : Triangular moving average ...) why it can not be done without significant loss of similarity to the centered TMA
Excuse me, just what did the indicator DCE calculation for the Supertrend.
For large values of the CCI indicator highlights well the flat.
Maybe you will be interested

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pipmagnet wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:14 am My dear AussieBeau,

Your tone in the post may is a bit disrespectful "if you do not want to do it that's fine"

As you may have noticed you are NOT the only one making requests of Mladen and (you may not believe this) he has a life outside of this forum. If you will simply be a bit more considerate and appreciative of the many hour of FREE programming help he so generously shares with us; it would serve you well to wait with grace. When he can, I'm sure he will answer you in a timely fashion. Please respect his time and energy.

With respect to you - no harm meant.
pipmagnet,
I do not understand,why you take my post as being disrespectful.
I believe that I have been quite appreciative and patient.
For your benefit, the time line:
I asked for help :
73 days ago
Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:49 pm

reply from mrtools
73 days ago
mrtools
Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:07 am
"I have some ideas, just need to put them to code."

Mladen.....initial response,understand that up to this time,I had contact with mrtools..I did not solicit mladen...he kindly stepped in.
72 days ago
mladen
Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:55 am
"Today we are having some things to do, but as soon as those things are done, will get back to this post again"

my reply 72 days ago
Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:23 pm
"I realize that you all,are very busy , so I am very thankful that you are taking the time to help me,and I will wait patiently no worries."

my reminder..5 days ago...I waited 67 days over 2 months before giving a gentle reminder..after finding this thread buried 4 pages deep , where it never would be seen.
me
Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:21 pm
"Just a gentle reminder"

Mladen
mladen
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:45 am
"It was already posted. Here : Average Hull"

As Mladen obviously thinks that the request has been fulfilled.
I pointed out that he has mixed the indicator up with being another type of Hull
I mentioned that if he didnt want to do thats fine...because I fully realise that he is not obliged to do this for me.

How, can you possibly accuse me of being ungrateful,disrepective,etc...beats the crap out of me.
In essence..I find your reply to me as being very unhelpful.

Kindest Regards
AussieBeau