Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Rockweli wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:04 pm I searched all thread. There have lot of dmi cross arrows, but still i cant find dmi level cross arrow.

Capture.PNG
Rockweli
Was looking some thing for you and came to "dsl - DMI oscillator (vidya) 1.01" indicator,do you think it help you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:35 pm Hi.
On the screenshot the indicator hipertrend-volatility. It's only in closed code. There is a version that is a hybrid of Supertrend and some MA. May not even be MA and ADX.
You can do the same, but instead of MA put the indicator DCE?
Are you aware that dce uses centered TMA for calculations (ie: it recalculates/repaints)?

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:35 pm Hi.
On the screenshot the indicator hipertrend-volatility. It's only in closed code. There is a version that is a hybrid of Supertrend and some MA. May not even be MA and ADX.
You can do the same, but instead of MA put the indicator DCE?
can you share this volatility hipertrend & other line with tpl file

Regards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My dear AussieBeau,

Your tone in the post may is a bit disrespectful "if you do not want to do it that's fine"

As you may have noticed you are NOT the only one making requests of Mladen and (you may not believe this) he has a life outside of this forum. If you will simply be a bit more considerate and appreciative of the many hour of FREE programming help he so generously shares with us; it would serve you well to wait with grace. When he can, I'm sure he will answer you in a timely fashion. Please respect his time and energy.

With respect to you - no harm meant.

AussieBeau wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:09 am Hi Mladen,
With all due respect...it is obvious that you have not downloaded my indicator.
Your reply that it has been posted,referring me to an indicator..is to a completely different indicator.
The indicator I asked for help about was a dashboard that I use for entry exits.
Yes it is based on Hull.
May I ask that you please refer to my original post (#42 page 5 addressed to MrTools) and then download the indicator(attached here) and you will see the problem I have...that is it will load but once saved to a template , it will not appear on the chart once the template is loaded up again......it is not the 1090 bug.
If you do not want to do it..that is fine.
AussieBeau

SlopeDirection.mq4