Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:22 pm Yep, try this one.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks,it is working perfectly now :)
i think currently it changing colors on slope and or signal line cross - is it possible to add 2 more option,on outer levels and middle level cross to make it more flexible as for choice
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:18 pm Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks,it is working perfectly now :)
i think currently it changing colors on slope and or signal line,is it possible to add 2 more option,on outer levels and middle level cross to make it more flexible as for choice
regards
Hi Mr Mntiwana
I see you are doing a great thing here you and Mr tools together, I am humbled.
Please can you try pair it with igcci2.01 from the link below.
That way we can see overbought and oversold situations clearly. There is something you made the igcci2.01 indicator do that was very interesting.
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 4&start=40
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Hi Mr Mntiwana
That way we can see overbought and oversold situations clearly. There is something you made the igcci2.01 indicator do that was very interesting.
[/quote]
Thanks for your comments about our experts - i am simply copy/paster :)
but honestly i did not pick what you want exact,how to pair with that , can you illustrate with pictures

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:14 pm Hi Mr Mntiwana
Thanks for your comments about our experts - i am simply copy/paster :)
but honestly i did not pick what you want exact,how to pair with that , can you illustrate with pictures
[/quote]
Yes in the link I pasted above there is a indicator called igcci2.01 with levels at 200, I was suggesting if it is possible to tune it be be inline with elhers fisher dynamic zone when the elhers fisher reaches outside dynamic zone areas
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:17 pm Thanks for your comments about our experts - i am simply copy/paster :)
Yes in the link I pasted above there is a indicator called igcci2.01 with levels at 200, I was suggesting if it is possible to tune it be be inline with elhers fisher dynamic zone when the elhers fisher reaches outside dynamic zone areas
[/quote]
The picture is about default parameters of both except lb - first they have different range bound (min/max) values then EFT is still seems faster than igcci
Attachments

talaate wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:03 pm Hi mladen
would you please create histo version from this indicator, it is your indicator and you only published it as compiled one
Talaat E

First this
- upgraded super smoothed average
- upgraded prices
- upgraded (faster) multi time frame mode
- upgraded internally (optimized) code

These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, mrtools