Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

BO, where is the time ? Now, I do not trade BO anymore, but here are some, 'old' good indicators. Maybe I can help those poor BO traders.
Non lag stoch with extreme levels 5-10 and 90-95, see what happens when it gets there.
Hull parabolic on chart, when these those get on top or under price ...
RSXBO, has another name, but I called it like that, must look for it's real name (from Mladen of course), extreme levels 10-90. And a kind of good moving resistance-support, BB 360.

Hmm, how do I upload a pic, it has been a long time since I have been on FS .... ?
I will first eat a bit and come back. Anyway you will see it later.

Lei Wulong wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:52 pm BO, where is the time ? Now, I do not trade BO anymore, but here are some, 'old' good indicators. Maybe I can help those poor BO traders.
Non lag stoch with extreme levels 5-10 and 90-95, see what happens when it gets there.
Hull parabolic on chart, when these those get on top or under price ...
RSXBO, has another name, but I called it like that, must look for it's real name (from Mladen of course), extreme levels 10-90. And a kind of good moving resistance-support, BB 360.

Hmm, how do I upload a pic, it has been a long time since I have been on FS .... ?
I will first eat a bit and come back. Anyway you will see it later.
It is good to know you are Lei wulong for now :)
but we love Wulong still
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:10 pm It is good to know you are Lei wulong for now :)
but we love Wulong still
Yes, I had problems with a certain email address, so I changed my name a bit and used another email address, so now it works.
Spring is almost over, so I have more time for trading matters now, ha ha. That 'lovely' but crazy Wulong has grown up and is Lei Wulong now.
I haven't been trading too for some months and now I have to get used to my crazy system once more.
In demo I had 10 winning trades in a row, then I traded 2 real ones and lost those, how typical, ha ha. No big deal
;)

Now here are those crazy indicators (sorry I changed the names Mladen, I'm too lazy to look for the real things, ha ha).
Play a bit with them and try to get the same pic as me, yes in BO you have to work hard ! :roll:
You are Lucky, normally my templates are much more complicated.
If you fail I might upload the tpl....

Lei Wulong wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:00 pm Yes, I had problems with a certain email address, so I changed my name a bit and used another email address, so now it works.
Spring is almost over, so I have more time for trading matters now, ha ha. That 'lovely' but crazy Wulong has grown up and is Lei Wulong now.
I haven't been trading too for some months and now I have to get used to my crazy system once more.
In demo I had 10 winning trades in a row, then I traded 2 real ones and lost those, how typical, ha ha. No big deal
;)
Nice to know some of your daily activities :)
almost spring over here but hot summer is burning here, of course all ideas and thoughts evaporated in air :) - simply and impatiently waiting for rainy season (the monsoon)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

So here is the template and indicators. I have tried to keep it really simple, that's not easy for me, ha ha.
There is also a backtester in it. Feel free to test these 'old' indicators.
I have added the good old DSS Bressert (with good divergence) and DSS of Averages.
I could add some crazy TSS, VA TSS, VA DSS of RSX, RSX of MACD, but that would complicate things too much. We do not want that, do we ? :roll:
These users thanked the author Lei Wulong for the post:
stereotomy