Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Dear Pro s
I Do some Changes till the line 200th , But after that , get Confused!
Please Help.
(I Tried to Change the "universalMA Averages 8.8 Cross(sessions)_Ea.mq4" Codes to Make My EA Based on the Indi "GannHiLoActivator_mtf.mq4")
I attached them:

I have found a problem with the universalMA... EA.
It does not allow closing or modifying open trades outside the trade time from the original code because that is the first check and it returns to start instead of allowing the close and trailing rule to be used.
I am modifying by moving code to the proper place and a little rework to make it easier to make mods for other ideas.

Here is the new version of universal... and the Gann strategy as I understand it. No custom indicator as I rolled the code to the EA for faster testing.
I moved code around to more logical places.
It should be easier to change strategies now, especially by comparing the two.
These users thanked the author MrPip for the post:
pipmagnet

MrPip wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:10 am Here is the new version of universal... and the Gann strategy as I understand it. No custom indicator as I rolled the code to the EA for faster testing.
I moved code around to more logical places.
It should be easier to change strategies now, especially by comparing the two.
Dear MrPip
As I understand, you didnt call the Indicator by icustome from outside, yes?
the Indi Code, Is Inside the EA ?
And Is the EA done ? or need some change to take order according to "Gann HiLo Activator MTF" SIGNAL and when signal changed, at next bar, close the current and take the opposite?
Many Thanks

MrPip wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:06 am The code that determined when to take a trade was taken from the indicator and placed in the EA.
GetSignal routine has the code for that by assigning trend and trend change determines the entry/exit.
It appeared to work correctly on backtest.
Hi MrPip
Big Appreciations for your time and work for traders
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

MrPip wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:06 am The code that determined when to take a trade was taken from the indicator and placed in the EA.
GetSignal routine has the code for that by assigning trend and trend change determines the entry/exit.
It appeared to work correctly on backtest.
Dear MrPip
There is a surplus message alert.
Also when market begins, Indi Show sell but EA, (with same setting as Indi for LB and used tf) , take a buy, next bar close buy and take sell and next bar again buy!
maybe ea take position according "still open bar" (in setting is false)
Please take a look at pics:
Attachments