Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Dear friends,
I woder nobody share their ideas in this topci for BINARY trading. Even bad or good, share pls and can get more idea to get a final shape. :):):):)
I am posting with video treading and logic for a new good stratgey which hope a win rate of >80%
Due to the high capacity, i took 2 trades in the chart and it 100% .
i marked the locations as per logic as shown in the SNAP.
This is a very simple logic and experts to make EA or indcator.
pls. try to help me who knows the coding to cmobined the indicators in one or an EA ...

Suggestion is most important to shape this stratgey ..
thanks
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:59 am Dear friends,
I woder nobody share their ideas in this topci for BINARY trading. Even bad or good, share pls and can get more idea to get a final shape. :):):):)
I am posting with video treading and logic for a new good stratgey which hope a win rate of >80%
Due to the high capacity, i took 2 trades in the chart and it 100% .
i marked the locations as per logic as shown in the SNAP.
This is a very simple logic and experts to make EA or indcator.
pls. try to help me who knows the coding to cmobined the indicators in one or an EA ...

Suggestion is most important to shape this stratgey ..
thanks
thanks for your work sal, where can i get the alert dot?

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:37 pm I know that i posted a trading simulator a while ago , but found a new one that's insane .
Can even be traded when backtesting charts , shows you how much you earned , winning trades % and so on .

Just apply this indicator to the chart and boom , thats it.
thats nice and do appreicate for the new update.
hope you are a good trader and most helping to others..
i am trying to establish stratgey for trade binary options .. pls. share your experiecne in this topic... :) :clap: :thumbup:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:52 pm thats nice and do appreicate for the new update.
hope you are a good trader and most helping to others..
i am trying to establish stratgey for trade binary options .. pls. share your experiecne in this topic... :) :clap: :thumbup:
Ive been looking alot on speed indicators lately , found one that i liked and tried to implement it into an expert advisor to use as a filter . But it was hard to do , but after a few hours it seemed to work fine , tried the filter itself for trading forex and it made money , so it have to bee a good thing to use :)

The indicator is tickbased so it now able to backtest it , so only live market use , but i think its a must when trading binary options as well :)

found something that is interesting

I traded buy when the bullish ( blue bar) crossed both upper and lower line
Sell when the bearish ( red bar ) crossed both the upper and lower line . its tend to point out the most loaded candles , and actually worked .

Traded 60 sec on 1 minute timeframe .

Can even be traded when the bullish lower candlewick crosses the lower line for buy
And if bearish upper wick crosses the upper line for sell

Hope you understand the 2 ugly pictures that i drew arrows on :)

That indicator with the speed candle indicator should be golden.

In the stdscore indicator i used period 2 all other settings is defult .
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post:
crodzilla