Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

mladen wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:21 am Seems that it has been lost in all the migrations
All I can find on my PC now is ex5
I think this should be "tma centered bands" MT5 version but without mtf
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
DaffyTaffy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

nmgvs wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:14 pm I would like to take few minutes from your time to give me your feedback and suggestion regarding the problem of high cpu when having more than 4 charts open with 3 pairs of "tmadCGmladen", I already reduce the number of bars in the chart and history for 5k but without much success...Thanks for your time
I have no such issues
But if you are using multi time frame or long tma periods, be aware that in some cases all the bars of the chart need to be recalculated (as it is explained a long time ago : centered TMA recalculates at least HalfLength bars, and when you use multi time framing, multiply that with target time frame/current time frame and there you go)

There is no way to avoid that recalculation for the centered TMA

mladen wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:35 pm I have no such issues
But if you are using multi time frame or long tma periods, be aware that in some cases all the bars of the chart need to be recalculated (as it is explained a long time ago : centered TMA recalculates at least HalfLength bars, and when you use multi time framing, multiply that with target time frame/current time frame and there you go)

There is no way to avoid that recalculation for the centered TMA
I really don't know why, though it has mtf option I'm using only the current tmf, and the periods are 15/66/290, I already took out the one with 290 it improves a little bit , I'm talking 4 charts at least 15% cpu, if I put 8 charts is almost proportional which blocks the mt4, well if nothing to do I will proceed with work around create 3 instances of my broker mt4 and put 4 charts in each one, at least they wouldn't stop even with 15% cpu usage, Many thanks for your time.

nmgvs wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:56 pm I really don't know why, though it has mtf option I'm using only the current tmf, and the periods are 15/66/290, I already took out the one with 290 it improves a little bit , I'm talking 4 charts at least 15% cpu, if I put 8 charts is almost proportional which blocks the mt4, well if nothing to do I will proceed with work around create 3 instances of my broker mt4 and put 4 charts in each one, at least they wouldn't stop even with 15% cpu usage, Many thanks for your time.
One more thing : that indicator is using a very old way of how the tma is calculated
You should use some of the new versions of centered TMA bands instead - it will run much faster then