Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

ift of adaptive super smooth wpr mtf
As one of our friend asked for "IFT of Adaptive Super Smooth WPR mtf" (IFT - inverse fisher transform) - and because wpr belongs to stochastic family indicators so posting it here
MRTOOLS ver,he says guess this would be a combination of Ehlers and williams :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 6:40 am ift of adaptive super smooth wpr mtf
As one of our friend asked for "IFT of Adaptive Super Smooth WPR mtf" (IFT - inverse fisher transform) - and because wpr belongs to stochastic family indicators so posting it here
MRTOOLS ver,he says guess this would be a combination of Ehlers and williams :)
My Dearest Friend
Thank You ......
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:19 pm Dear Mladen,
I would like to ask if there is any "Step Stochastic ..." indicator, like RSI ... ?????
Thank you in advance for any answer ....
Best Regards
Dimitri
Hi Dimitri
There are a lot of step stoch indicators but i don't know which one or which type of you asking for,would you like explain more about

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

odysseus11 wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 4:07 pm Hi guys can anyone post a working version of this triple smoothed stochastic ema? all I get is the "renamed indicator" error. Thanks!
Hi odysseus
Here is working version of
TSS emaa
Triple smoothed Stochastic made using Adaptive EMA - with option 3 state prices (low/high/close) from 20 prices - smooth periods - main line width capability and alerts
nothing bad with indicator,just simply you renamed it accidently :)

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 7:49 am Hi Dimitri
There are a lot of step stoch indicators but i don't know which one or which type of you asking for,would you like explain more about
Dear Mntiwana,
I am looking for indicators based on Stochastic, that there are possibilities to have a smooth result .... as "step", "adaptive" and "Dynamic zone" versions are giving this possibility ... i am looking for such a collection in order to point out the most interesting and giving the most precise signals ... this is the entire logic ... in case you can suggest, from your experience, any other alternative solution (not based on stochastic indicator) .... you are very welcome ....
Thank you for your cooperation and interest ....
Best Personal Regards
Dimitri

Step stochastic ps - mtf - alerts 3
MLADEN : The version includes 22 prices - 37 Averages - used for price pre smoothing,it is not exactly the same as the mt5 version - if not for else,this version have 33 types of Averages more :) - but they are 99% the same,so now it can be Experimented with using mt4 too
PS : some Average type producing some interesting results - worth Experimenting
PPS : when price smoothing period set to <=1 the smoothing does not happen,and then the result is same as basic step stoch
2 state interpolated mtf - alerts,alert on current bar option included
a lot of combination can be produced
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
RobertPoznan, 太虚一毫

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 8:03 pm Step stochastic ps - mtf - alerts 3
MLADEN : The version includes 22 prices - 37 Averages - used for price pre smoothing,it is not exactly the same as the mt5 version - if not for else,this version have 33 types of Averages more :) - but they are 99% the same,so now it can be Experimented with using mt4 too
PS : some Average type producing some interesting results - worth Experimenting
PPS : when price smoothing period set to <=1 the smoothing does not happen,and then the result is same as basic step stoch
2 state interpolated mtf - alerts,alert on current bar option included
a lot of combination can be produced
Dear Friend,
Thank You so much .... If You have any additional suggestion, you are very welcome .... ;)
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 8:24 pm Dear Friend,
Thank You so much .... If You have any additional suggestion, you are very welcome .... ;)
Best Regards
Dimitri
Additional ?
learn - study - exercise , is not it enough or more ? :)