Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 2:15 am Try this combination for BO.
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295355665
Thank you mrtools and mladen to posted 2 indicators.. "_ :thumbup:
Thank you sal for the offer,
Do note we have left the trying stage, and currently looking for ways to improve what we have done with Mladen PTL Sytem.
the system actually has specific sets of indicators that actually capture a unique behavior in the market.
we are working on ways to detect ranging/choopy conditions apart from that those using the system have recorded tremendous results so far.
The highest score being 70 trades with 6 OTMs.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 2:24 am Thank you sal for the offer,
Do note we have left the trying stage, and currently looking for ways to improve what we have done with Mladen PTL Sytem.
the system actually has specific sets of indicators that actually capture a unique behavior in the market.
we are working on ways to detect ranging/choopy conditions apart from that those using the system have recorded tremendous results so far.
The highest score being 70 trades with 6 OTMs.
great and hope we get a good stratgey in future to trade in BO
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

SK_Rana wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:10 am Hello Master Coders,

Would it be possible to create an indicator like below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Rana
Do you think this of MRTOOLS version help you ?
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Desatar wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 3:56 pm Hey, i am curious. What are the settings for this setup?
Thx
D.
Hi Desatar
The post you are refering to,is of MRTOOLS illustration picture (i think "line ver indicator" applied on offline chart),he can better help you :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.