Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

chirvasamar wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 am So, if I choose "dtosc super smoother fl's.mq4" and
- change line 9: "#property indicator_color1 clrSilver" to "#property indicator_color1 clrAqua"
- compile
- change back line 9 to clrAqua
- compile again
might be chances that ex show the values.
May I Try ?
No guarantee but that is how it started to work for me
Any random change, compile, undo the the change, compile again, and try ... After some tries it started to work - and the code remained the original - hence the remark that the error has nothing to do with the code and all with MT4

mladen wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 6:46 am No guarantee but that is how it started to work for me
Any random change, compile, undo the the change, compile again, and try ... After some tries it started to work - and the code remained the original - hence the remark that the error has nothing to do with the code and all with MT4
Thank you both Mladen and MrTools !! I haven't doubt the code itself, that is why I suspected from start the new build.
I will try tomorrow , now i am writing from my home laptop where i still have - Thanks God! - build 1080.

Btw, MrTools, is it possible to add arrows when color change to dtosc super smoother fl's.mq4 ? Would make it easier to check history for different settings.
Sorry I could not post this request quoting your initial message with this indicator, but I cannot find it at this hour :cray: :yawn:

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 3:18 am Working with me with new build 1090 (compiled with old build)
but compiled with new build do not working with me too,so it seems the problem coming from new build only
old build compiled (ex4) file attached
Hi mntiwana,

Thank you for your attention and effort. At this Morning, I tried to Compile again & Success.
It's really Confuses me... !
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

chirvasamar wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 7:06 am Thank you both Mladen and MrTools !! I haven't doubt the code itself, that is why I suspected from start the new build.
I will try tomorrow , now i am writing from my home laptop where i still have - Thanks God! - build 1080.

Btw, MrTools, is it possible to add arrows when color change to dtosc super smoother fl's.mq4 ? Would make it easier to check history for different settings.
Sorry I could not post this request quoting your initial message with this indicator, but I cannot find it at this hour :cray: :yawn:
Chirvasamar, added the color change arrows.