Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

marwilli wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 11:25 pm dear sal,
perhaps this one is helpful for you? Post #338
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295350605
Regards Markus
Thank your markus, i am using this indicator but its a combination of 2 indicotors. you can see in the chart and i proivded tpl . its really good and get nice results for 1minitue expiry and 10minitues expiry. 20signal - 1lose/19 win
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

DRADIS33 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 12:48 am hi guys

May it possible to add alerts on this indicator found on this website ? thank you :)
DRADIS33

As you can see it is ZigZag like indicator
As with any similar indicators, the signals/alerts are different than the regular indicators and, you probably know that, I never encourage using alerts on that type of indicators - due to many reasons

Kratos wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 8:18 am Thanks for the reply mntiwana, so no one got the decompiled mq4 file For our coders to work with??? Okay, any accurate indicator out there that works like mbfx without repaints +alerts
MBFX is a commercial version of an indicator that was posted over 10 years ago at one of the forums by a Russian programmer.
I received a decompiled version around 2010 and knew the code even with weird variable names as I helped speed it up.

Edit : the indicator is named i-Regr_Bands and might still be on one of the forums or at the Yahoo group MTE&I archives.
I will check my backups but when I became ill I gave everything MT4 to my local forex club and deleted from my systems.

Kratos wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:16 am Okay so I did a little digging and found out someone already did this... Added alerts. However the problem is the alerts are late, please can sir Mladen, Mrtools correct the bug and let it alert immediately price is touch the bands. Here's the mq4 file.
Regards Kratos

Kratos, have you seen Mladen's regression channel version from here https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295350602

ps) but it recalculates

Sanni123 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 9:45 am Hi
Does anyone have a perfect trend line (PTL) indicator, histogram, MTF version.
Does any one have information to how it calculates lines/signals?
Also does anyone have TDI, with multicolour to indicate when signal line cross, overall market line and 50% line. histogram version?
Thanks
Sanni123, with the ptl the bars are calculated differently than the dots(line crosses) do you want the histo based on the bars are on the line crosses/ About the TDI, which version did you have in mind?

mrtools wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 12:29 pm Sanni123, with the ptl the bars are calculated differently than the dots(line crosses) do you want the histo based on the bars are on the line crosses/ About the TDI, which version did you have in mind?
Mrtools PTL lines seem to fit better with strategy in plan.
Do you know where I'll find info regarding how lines are calculated.
I'm currently using V2vboni's TDI found on LTLTF trading strategy topic;(TDI_New.ex4 file).
I'm trying to see if RSI/TDI 50% line can be used as entries to exploit its continued trend behaviour.
Thanks

Sanni123 wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 2:16 am Mrtools PTL lines seem to fit better with strategy in plan.
Do you know where I'll find info regarding how lines are calculated.
I'm currently using V2vboni's TDI found on LTLTF trading strategy topic;(TDI_New.ex4 file).
I'm trying to see if RSI/TDI 50% line can be used as entries to exploit its continued trend behaviour.
Thanks

The lines are pretty much calculated using Close price > highest high and Close price < lowest low, with the highest high/lowest low look back controlled by the fast and slow length.