Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Mntwina sorry I have difficulty expressing myself in English difficult for you to understand my research I will try to be very clear the most possibile I do not have a mathematical formula you know in a 4 hour candle for example when the Volatility increases this produces big movement in small timeframe me I'm just looking for an indicator that warns me when volatility rises on a 4 hour candle for example so I thought has a speed indicator but Maybe it's not the right term

acerdufer wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 9:14 pm Hello Mntwina sorry I have difficulty expressing myself in English difficult for you to understand my research I will try to be very clear the most possibile I do not have a mathematical formula you know in a 4 hour candle for example when the Volatility increases this produces big movement in small timeframe me I'm just looking for an indicator that warns me when volatility rises on a 4 hour candle for example so I thought has a speed indicator but Maybe it's not the right term

acerdufer
Check this. May be it is what you want. (with Alarm)
regards

acerdufer wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:21 pm Thank you very much Amir now I have only 1 indicator has to modify the coding for that a message alert when there is a difference of x point this and a indicator of Mladen I think because I have it on this forum how to put a Alert when there is a difference of x point between buyers and sellers? 62_VolumeTicksSepa.mq4

I Agree with your Idea :idea:
Your Request Needs Coders Effort. :angel:
Attachments