Re: MACD indicators for MT4

alpha24 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:53 am well, I want to test Macd values 12-26 to shift with different shift values. I am trying to catch good signals with the help of shifted moving averages. Mrtools given MACD with both values shifted. you can check this image what I need in separate window.
Hy,
can you elaborate a little bit more on that?

Thx.
D.

Desatar wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 8:17 am Hy,
can you elaborate a little bit more on that?

Thx.
D.
Yes Sure, I applied different moving averages on chart window I want MACD 12-26-9 with shift i.e where I can shift 12 by 26 and 26 by 12 and signal line by19, so I can judge shifted difference between both moving averages. I think you got my point.
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

alpha24 wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 2:04 am Yes Sure, I applied different moving averages on chart window I want MACD 12-26-9 with shift i.e where I can shift 12 by 26 and 26 by 12 and signal line by19, so I can judge shifted difference between both moving averages. I think you got my point.
Explain with illustration picture so that it benefit to others too,may be some one offer valid suggestions :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Bro mntiwana,
I used guppy moving averages 3-15 with 26 shift and 30-60 with 15 shift now I want macd indicator in which I can shift forward its 3 values separately i.e. suppose Fast EMA 12 by 26 shift ,slow EMA 26 by 12shift and signal line by 19 shift. in previous post Mrtoos posted Macd which shifts all above values with common shift value, as Mladen said it is useless.so if it is possible someone code it and then we can see what the results will be because I am also not sure whether it will worth or not. let us experiment.
Thank you

I have no such Macd so cant show in image
Attachments
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

alpha24 wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 2:54 am Bro mntiwana,
I used guppy moving averages 3-15 with 26 shift and 30-60 with 15 shift now I want macd indicator in which I can shift forward its 3 values separately i.e. suppose Fast EMA 12 by 26 shift ,slow EMA 26 by 12shift and signal line by 19 shift. in previous post Mrtoos posted Macd which shifts all above values with common shift value, as Mladen said it is useless.so if it is possible someone code it and then we can see what the results will be because I am also not sure whether it will worth or not. let us experiment.
Thank you
Without illustration picture we cam imagine :)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Leader of the MACD - mtf alerts arrows shift
This version by MLADEN - leader of MACD is interpolated mtf - with usual prices - coloring on slope true/false - alerts,alert on zone cross,alert on current - arrows - unique ID - arrow color/gap/width options
and shift MACD,shift Signal (separately controlled) option by our old friend "Anyway"
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫