Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

vkw bands v2 mtf 2.2
The first standalone version of this series VKW bands v2 mtf - thanks to MRTOOLS :)
with additions 6 types of rsi,selectable - fast step size which is now plain step size,step rsi - and more
first picture with rsi - middle with rsx
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 4:36 pm vkw bands v2 mtf 2
This version of VKW bands mtf 2 is updated a bit by MLADEN with some more changes to make it cleaner and slope coloring added .
using metro along with
Dearest Mntiwana,
another Artwork .... i really want to thank both of you Mladen and You ... i also would like to ask if there is any possibility to "use the TLines" which are on the main chart, in order to make an EA or to "call" them in any way .... any solution would be of great help ...
Thank you again for the contribution
Best Regards
Dimitri

VKW Bands (final version) for MT4

A full functional version of VKW bands v2 mtf 2.3 - and last one in its series versions - once again thanks to MRTOOLS :)

Latest 20 prices addition - alerts - 3 state slope coloring - 6 rsi types - step rsi - smoothing - middle line addition and a lot in parameters
I think interpolated mtf ,newest 33 prices and some extension to smoothed mode or sorts of bands help make it more usable in a pretty way

What are VKW Bands?

VKW Bands is a momentum display indicator which includes a stepping adjustment and smoothing. It's primarily used for scalping and to determine where pending orders should be placed.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 6:13 pm vkw bands v2 mtf 2.3
An full functional version of VKW bands v2 mtf 2.3 - and last one in its series versions - once again thanks to MRTOOLS :)
latest 20 prices addition - alerts - 3 state slope coloring - 6 rsi types - step rsi - smoothing - middle line addition and a lot in parameters
I think interpolated mtf ,newest 33 prices and some extension to smoothed mode or sorts of bands help make it more usable in a pretty way
i think there is some uneven matter regarding arrowing/alerting (lower picture)
Added the new mtf with interpolation, and the 33 price options. The bands were using a smooth period and a smooth mode changed it to a bands smooth period and a bands smooth mode. The lines, arrows were pre existing didn't mess with them.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7

i think there is some uneven matter regarding arrowing/alerting (lower picture)

Added the new mtf with interpolation, and the 33 price options. The bands were using a smooth period and a smooth mode changed it to a bands smooth period and a bands smooth mode. The lines, arrows were pre existing didn't mess with them.

Dearest MRTOOLS
So much thanks for upgrading every thing that was requested,you are kind as always :)
regards
As currently arrows and lines are functioning only at outer bands line crossing,some times it happens a bit cross the first outer bands line but the trend goes in same previous track for so long - may i request the arrows and lines actively work according to main trend line (slope coloring)
I noticed some strange behavior,when i draw some Vline manually at chart and open indicator property window,make required changes,click ok/apply,the vlines removed automatically,even without any change in property value,can you look for the matter,plz.
regards
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm Added the new mtf with interpolation, and the 33 price options. The bands were using a smooth period and a smooth mode changed it to a bands smooth period and a bands smooth mode. The lines, arrows were pre existing didn't mess with them.
Dear MrTools
I want to thank you for the brilliant indicators and contribution ... I would like to ask you following two questions : 1. How to use-call the trend lines ??? and 2. Could it be possible to define the iCustom(..???..) ... for the colored line ????
Thank you any way for all.
Best Regards
Dimitri