Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 1:51 am just add "+60" before the last ";" in that line (omit the "" of course :))

Hello Mr Mladen,
after testing today i realized the timer counts from 1sec- 54sec then starts a new count from 1sec-6sec before repeating 1sec -54 sec.
it made it hard to determine when the candle closes here is a screen shot below and the modified timer.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Hello Mr Mladen,
after testing today i realized the timer counts from 1sec- 54sec then starts a new count from 1sec-6sec before repeating 1sec -54 sec.
it made it hard to determine when the candle closes here is a screen shot below and the modified timer.
I am afraid that if you want the "fixed" value displayed, there is no other solution
Either it will show exact time (without that +60 part fix) or it is going to show the "fixed" values

alif wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 pm Dear Mntiwana...
Yes sir (if I have not misunderstood your point)...please excuse my poor English, I tried to explain as best as I can ( hopefully you understand) :)
.......here I used a level 70 and level 30 on the settings ( floating level % ).... but I need another level line to be added (e.g. add a level 90 and level 10), so is it possible?
alif, what is the name of your main on chart indicator with blue and orange lines?

greenway wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 6:24 pm alif, what is the name of your main on chart indicator with blue and orange lines?
I think it is answered regarding upper part of your post
then which one of on chart indicator (blue-orange lines) you talking - any link or reference to that ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 pm You request would make it repaint - why making a repainter from an indicator that is not one?
i thought its mis understand the request. mr. mtwaina confrimed the new requested indicator is OMA TREND RSI :) which is not repainted. please see the request snap.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 6:50 pm i thought its mis understand the request. mr. mtwaina confrimed the new requested indicator is OMA TREND RSI :) which is not repainted. please see the request snap.
yes,it is not repainting,but as MLADEN replied you it was according to your request for changes - all in all would you like explain exactly and in a proper way,what changes you asking for - when a request is made unclear so answer can be any with guessing around :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.