Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 7:12 pm Candle timer that does not lag and that does not depend on ticks
Thank you Mr Mladen you are my hero, i noticed the timer changes value, can it be made to just count-down the candle from open candle time 1sec -close candle time 60sec.
that way i can use it to take trades at 58sec, there is a 2-3sec lag with my broker for binary-options
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 7:52 pm Thank you Mr Mladen you are my hero, i noticed the timer changes value, can it be made to just count-down the candle from open candle time 1sec -close candle time 60sec.
that way i can use it to take trades at 58sec, there is a 2-3sec lag with my broker for binary-options
Change line 64 from this :

Code: Select all

int localTime     = (int)TimeLocal();
To this :

int localTime     = (int)TimeLocal()+60;
And it will work like that

Thor 456 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 1:49 am Candle direction could be made like MACD heatmap with choice of currency and time frame? or there is something already made like this,and switchable to heiken ashi.
Appreciate the work done over here.
Thor456
Is it possible to have this heatmap for individual currencies?
To be used as a prospector for weakest verus strongest currencies?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Attachments

mladen wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 8:29 pm Change line 64 from this :

int localTime     = (int)TimeLocal();
To this :

int localTime     = (int)TimeLocal()+60;
And it will work like that
Thank you for the prompt response Mr Mladen,
i am shy to say this but i have never used code on MT4 in my life, i am :)
i learned all i know just following you.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Dear Mrtools, based on the pdf and idea I sent to you, a mate trying to code the indicator hasn't found it easy with the codes and has left it open source for major improvement by advanced coders(asking for help) . Though this indicator is showing so much promise but problems such as catching tweezer paterns, identifying last LL (counting candles backward Maximum 14 bars ) and integrating certain optional filters, draw triangles and other candle paterns.
Credits to Accen Alison.

For the lost ones here's a pdf.

Kratos wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 2:43 am Dear Mrtools, based on the pdf and idea I sent to you, a mate trying to code the indicator hasn't found it easy with the codes and has left it open source for major improvement by advanced coders(asking for help) . Though this indicator is showing so much promise but problems such as catching tweezer paterns, identifying last LL (counting candles backward Maximum 14 bars ) and integrating certain optional filters, draw triangles and other candle paterns.
Credits to Accen Alison.

For the lost ones here's a pdf.
Manually test the strat before trying to use the indicator.... Indicator will only work if you understand price action. Then ideas and suggestions for filters can be imbeded in the indicator.