Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Sanni123 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 12:46 pm My bad. I was referring to the indicator on the 3rd post 'DZ onChart WPR'. The signals look good on low time frames, but please excuse my ignorance what's a WPR?
Sanni
WPR (Williams Percent Range) is actually Stochastic with a lil bit change
MLADEN : When you set stochastic slowing to 1 and chose low/high for price,they are exactly the same - except that wpr is in negative value - i guess that Larry Williams "invented" that negative values in order to have an excuse to rename the stochastic
as for i remember there is no DZ mtf on chart version of WPR till now,may be will be made by kind experts or use stoch at place
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Sanni123 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 8:52 pm Knowledge learnt, thanks for your generosity. Slightly confused, in that case the orange/green line which runs between the zones is indicating WPR and not an moving average as I initially thought.
I guess it should be WPR but without picture how someone will be tell which one line are you talking about
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dynamic zones WPR

Sanni123 wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 1:31 am Sorry for any confusion caused by me.
The image on third post.
Embarrassingly I have no idea how it calculates/indicates.
That indicator is applied to an offline chart (as far as I can see)
Try using HA offline and then apply the dz indicator to the offline chart