Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

sanbull wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 7:09 am
I changed to true and it did not work.
But thanks for your attention.
Sanbull, not sure what could be the problem, triple checked the code and can't find what could be causing it to not work for you. Just to make sure the alerts are not programmed to go off on the fractals, but on the breakout of the fractals, that's when the arrows and alerts should go off.

Thor 456 wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 12:54 am This MACD indicator is very complete but the alert on zero line cross dont work and work on signal cross, could someone take a look at it? they all alert on signal cross!
THOR456
Thor, checking that indicator out more and that indicator doesn't have zero cross alerts, it has mid level (floating level) cross alerts which work. That is what the histogram coloring is based on to the most part, that's why the coloring is not like the normal histogram way. Was trying to find a better way to do the histogram based off of a floating zero, but haven't been successful.

pacois wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 9:13 pm
Thanks a lot Dear pacois, mladen, mrtools and mntiwana

It looks better but when I restart the mt4 , must edit and ok it to show lines (market is closed).
Also mrtools said It probably use "centered tma" and may recalculate.
Does it really has a repainting main code ? and set the "ignoreFuture'', "True" stop repainting?
I will check it in m1 tf after market opening BUT I want to Pros give a comment about main code structure if it has value to spend your time.
And if so, Kindly add an alert mssge with sound to the code.
Thanks Again

AmirDehghani wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 4:06 am Thanks a lot Dear pacois, mladen, mrtools and mntiwana

It looks better but when I restart the mt4 , must edit and ok it to show lines (market is closed).
Also mrtools said It probably use "centered tma" and may recalculate.
Does it really has a repainting main code ? and set the "ignoreFuture'', "True" stop repainting?
I will check it in m1 tf after market opening BUT I want to Pros give a comment about main code structure if it has value to spend your time.
Thanks Again
AmirDehghani

Check this thread for additional information : https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &t=8423458

AmirDehghani wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 5:07 am Thanks for Guiding and your precious introduction about "Centered TMA"
So Q is That structure is "centered tma" or "LWMA"(non-recalculating) ?
Could it be modified or ...
You can replace centered TMA with LWMA and you shall get non-repainting indicator
But the results will not be even close to those of centered TMA. So, making it non-repainting, brings the usual story : different results