Moving AveragesRe: OBV (On Balance Volume)

mrtools wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 3:45 am This seems to be of some use, and may be close to what your looking for,it's close to the floating levels concept. It's a breakout of the upper/lower levels by obv. It's mtf with alerts on histo color change.
Thank you so much @mrtools Sir.. This means a lot to me...
Your dedication to the craft of trading is constantly tested by the demons of fear and greed

Re: OBV (On Balance Volume)

Sir,

Needed an OBV Histo indicator for the following conditions:
GREEN : If OBV is above YDC( Yesterday's Close ) & DBYC ( Day Before Yesterday's Close )
RED : If OBV is below YDC & DBYC
BLUE : If OBV is above YDC but below DBYC
YELLOW : If OBV is below YDC but above DBYC

Sir I request you to please check whether the indicator can be coded for the above conditions..

Thanks,
Your dedication to the craft of trading is constantly tested by the demons of fear and greed

Re: OBV (On Balance Volume)

Edited..
ashetty033 wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 7:19 am Sir,

Needed an OBV Histo indicator for the following conditions:
GREEN : If OBV is above its YDC( Yesterday's Close ) & DBYC ( Day Before Yesterday's Close )
RED : If OBV is below its YDC & DBYC
BLUE : If OBV is above its YDC but below DBYC
YELLOW : If OBV is below its YDC but above DBYC

Sir I request you to please check whether the indicator can be coded for the above conditions..

Thanks,