Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Steam1 wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 9:25 pm Hi mladen, On the Kagi a color change on the outer levels, so all you see is breakout to exhaustion and when price is inside just grey, Inside channel is flat most of the time anyway
Steam - found a Kagi indicator,strange style and a lot of mas (18) counting-curious about,may be experts can better explain us :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Lightningstorm7
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 7:30 pm
It is not compatible with new build of mt4
Use the attached indicator (it works)
rsi bar chart.png
Hi Sir,
Just similar to this RSI Bar, Is it possible to make OBV bar chart?

I apologize if I am stressing too much request related to OBV.. I use OBV as one of my main indicator in my trading..
Also request the members to upload any OBV indicators they have in their collection..

Thanks,
Your dedication to the craft of trading is constantly tested by the demons of fear and greed

ashetty033 wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 11:52 pm Hi Sir,
Just similar to this RSI Bar, Is it possible to make OBV bar chart?

I apologize if I am stressing too much request related to OBV.. I use OBV as one of my main indicator in my trading..
Also request the members to upload any OBV indicators they have in their collection..

Thanks,
OBV can not use different prices - can not be made as that RSI indicator
The OBV formula uses fixed prices :