Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 9:47 pm Could a 'zero' cross signal be added to Mr Tools indicator at post 792 please?
I ask because it has a high percentage of a 'confirmation of direction' when it crosses 'zero'.
I do not know how to attach it again as all my attempts have failed.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Here is the link to post 792 that is of SK rana - not of mrtools
viewtopic.php?p=1295352348#p1295352348
i dont know why you are unable to attach or linking,it is so easy - under every post at the right lower hand there is "quote"
and then on same line at lower left hand the first one option for "edit" simply click and write your message ,before submitting click on attach for further uploading pictures/files
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 pm
Here is the link to post 792 that is of SK rana - not of mrtools
viewtopic.php?p=1295352348#p1295352348
i dont know why you are unable to attach or linking,it is so easy - under every post at the right lower hand there is "quote"
and then on same line at lower left hand the first one option for "edit" simply click and write your message ,before submitting click on attach for further uploading pictures/files
The post of 792 does 'belong to' Mr Tools (he is quoting SK Rana I believe).
The important think I am asking him is that can the indicator Awesome in this post be adapted to include a zero cross signal and alert?
I know how to quote the initial post, I was referring to attaching the MQ4 file - that is what I could not do.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 9:47 pm Could a 'zero' cross signal be added to Mr Tools indicator at post 792 please?
I ask because it has a high percentage of a 'confirmation of direction' when it crosses 'zero'.
I do not know how to attach it again as all my attempts have failed.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Teamtrader, added options for zero cross and slope change for arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 12:18 am Teamtrader, added options for zero cross and slope change for arrows and alerts.
Thank you Mr Tools.
I see that the colours on the indicator are effected inasmuch as the above the zero is one colour and below the zero is one colour.
Anyone with a problem with this should simply add this new Awesome first and superimpose the original on top and that will give both the visual of the indicator below the chart changes of colour and also the signals on the chart.
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 2:15 am One small item with the Awesome Indicator - on the INPUTS TAB, the up size and down size for the arrows shows it can only be changed to true or false. Should this be a number please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
This version should cover the slope arrow size as well.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫