Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

rsi - floating levels - advanced divergence 2
Found one more fantastic toy - RSI Floating Levels Advanced Divergence version 2 - interpolated mtf - rsi methods (rsi-wilders rsi-rsx-cuttler rsi and some thing different T3 RSI) options,when T3 rsi selected,T3 hot or T3 original capability - double floating levels with middle line - smoothed - on chart and in sw divergence lines with unique ID.
in upper sw default parameters
3 additions may requested to our experts - user friendly,latest prices and rapid rsi
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dearest MLADEN
Do you means the "Composite Rsi 1.9" version that having 30 Averages including Tema ?
in picture upper sw LWMA,middle TMA and lowest sw TEMA
all i means the one stand alone Tema rsi,as Tma rsi is included in above posted RSI version so that at later time within next rsi version it can be added with rest of RSI's types - but you knows better.
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Steam1 wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 10:29 am Hi mladen, For Cinco de mayo can we get a Corona Comp RSI?
Hi Steam1
Which indicator's is/are used at chart (blue-yellow-red) and setting too - at the current price location well fitted and looking nice :)

Steam1 wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 2:19 pm mntiwana, Trade secrets my son, That's two indicators from another place. UniLineBreak and UniKagi System. There is a temp in the rar with those settings.
I'm really liking it too, Just sent it out to the coder to make EA, Enjoy
Hi Steam1
Thanks for early response and the indies - 1 cent not 2 from my side :)
here is EA of it that based on earlier version indicator "UniLineBreak_v2 nmc" but you can change in icustom
then there was a unicross that i think repainting one - and i know which one of another place :)
all 2 files (EA - belonging indicator) attached here