Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

alicann wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 3:58 am 2017.05.04 20:56:55.738 MACD_Sample2 AUDUSD,H1: initialized
2017.05.04 20:56:55.719 MACD_Sample2 AUDUSD,H1 inputs: TakeProfit=50.0; Lots=0.1; TrailingStop=30.0; MACDOpenLevel=3.0; MACDCloseLevel=2.0; MATrendPeriod=26.0;
2017.05.04 20:56:52.821 Expert MACD_Sample2 AUDUSD,H1: loaded successfully
Those are not errors
It simply means that it is working and that you have to wait till it enters (and exits) a trade

alicann wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 4:50 am I m sorry but, do you have any working EA? To make an experiment now.
very very sorry for keeping you busy mr.
Hi alicann
"Trend lord" is indicator and "trend lord Str" is EA - the ea needs the indicator in belonging folder for to work.
anyway it is some old and very simple ea,try to find some fresh EA
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

alicann wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 4:50 am I m sorry but, do you have any working EA? To make an experiment now.
very very sorry for keeping you busy mr.
Please take any of the EAs from this thread, spend some time in learning how the EAs work and then test them
They are working - all of them - as long as you set the things up the way metatrader requires from you. But if you try to run an indicator with an assumption that it is an EA or you start an EA and you assume that it will trade right away then, naturally, they are not going to do what you assume. There are some rules that we all have to honor if we want to see an EA (any Ea) trade.

Happy trading ...

Klesenza wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 12:34 pm Actually, I am quite patient. :)
Please do not forget my question.
Post 49
Klesenza, Thanks for your patience,changed out the averages to use the new version, it seems to be working.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
mtp, AmirDehghani, pipmagnet, 太虚一毫