Re: Metatrader Experiments Thread

A new version of composite rsi with one additional (highly experimental for now) level type : it is a sort of a deviation offspring. Results are similar to quantile bands, but different enough to call it different and that is why I am posting this version too. For testing use deviation levels from the levels types
Now the indicator has 4 types of levels that are probably going to be used as standard levels for these type of analysis

These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 4):
navid110, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mladen wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:26 am A new version of composite rsi with one additional (highly experimental for now) level type : it is a sort of a deviation offspring. Results are similar to quantile bands, but different enough to call it different and that is why I am posting this version too. For testing use deviation levels from the levels types
Now the indicator has 4 types of levels that are probably going to be used as standard levels for these type of analysis

composite rsi.png
Dearest MLADEN
So much thanks for new Experiment with additional level,it is fine, one more choice for users
may i know if one more method "TMA"can be created as an extra choice within already 5 basic smoothing Averaging methods (sma,ema,smooth,lwma,tema) as i tested where some long term setup is required,lwma is better than sma,and then smooth is better than lwma and lastly as per my observation tma is doing well than smooth,though not too much but comparatively i noticed at few places - but you knows better
once again thanks to MRTOOLS for adding the fifth method (tema) in basic fleet,all i want sixth (TMA) should be added conditionally if you think it possible and useful.
regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:52 am Dearest MLADEN
So much thanks for new Experiment with additional level,it is fine, one more choice for users
may i know if one more method "TMA"can be created as an extra choice within already 5 basic smoothing Averaging methods (sma,ema,smooth,lwma,tema) as i tested where some long term setup is required,lwma is better than sma,and then smooth is better than lwma and lastly as per my observation tma is doing well than smooth,though not too much but comparatively i noticed at few places - but you knows better
once again thanks to MRTOOLS for adding the fifth method (tema) in basic fleet,all i want sixth (TMA) should be added conditionally if you think it possible and useful.
regards
Mntiwana, this is a version with the options to use any of the 30+ averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
alexm, Dego, 太虚一毫, A_5, costarico, mhipolito, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:07 am Mntiwana, this is a version with the options to use any of the 30+ averages.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Oh thanks for the enough pretty extended version,now we have a lot of choices,now we can experiments and form from :)
regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.