Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Julio wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:18 am Hi Mr. Tools,

I would be grateful if you could add arrows to this indicator and also SetIndexBuffer (0, Up) and SetIndexBuffer (1, Dn).

Regards,
Hi Julio, under what conditions do you want the arrows to appear, and are you asking for the arrows to be buffers? If so the arrows will have to be in the sub window with the indicator.

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:17 am Hi Julio, under what conditions do you want the arrows to appear, and are you asking for the arrows to be buffers? If so the arrows will have to be in the sub window with the indicator.
The arrows should appear according to the attached image. The buffers (0, Up) and (1, Dn) are required for an EA that I am testing to execute the orders according to those buffers. I do not care if the arrows appear in the secondary window, I think that would be no problem. Anyway, I'd have to check it out.

Julio wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:24 am The arrows should appear according to the attached image. The buffers (0, Up) and (1, Dn) are required for an EA that I am testing to execute the orders according to those buffers. I do not care if the arrows appear in the secondary window, I think that would be no problem. Anyway, I'd have to check it out.
Julio, added the arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
marek111, talaate

Thanks for the good work here.
i will like to request an indicator that watches a selected number of pairs for kumo breakout on a particular timeframe, the indicator will be attached on one single chart and will be able to give alert upon candle close on kumo breakout of up to 28 pairs on a selected timeframe..
i will be glad to have this indicator.Thanks

thewealthlifters wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:04 am Thanks for the good work here.
i will like to request an indicator that watches a selected number of pairs for kumo breakout on a particular timeframe, the indicator will be attached on one single chart and will be able to give alert upon candle close on kumo breakout of up to 28 pairs on a selected timeframe..
i will be glad to have this indicator.Thanks
Thewealthlifters, maybe try this version here: https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295126092

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:53 pm
Nice to have 'kumo cloud heatmap' with alert but not quite what i'm looking for.

Take for example your 'kumo breakout histogram indicator' (nice indi btw) with its alerting function, now watching kumo breakout events on a specified number of pairs on a particular time frame. Hope you understand now..

I will also like to make a few suggestion on the 'kumo cloud heatmap mtf' alerting function too.....

Using two timeframes (D1 and H4)

scenario one: Price is below kumo on the Daily chart ( red box)
scenario two: Price closes below kumo on 4hr Chart (red box) => alert fired up once

Thanks

thewealthlifters wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 1:40 am Nice to have 'kumo cloud heatmap' with alert but not quite what i'm looking for.

Take for example your 'kumo breakout histogram indicator' (nice indi btw) with its alerting function, now watching kumo breakout events on a specified number of pairs on a particular time frame. Hope you understand now..

I will also like to make a few suggestion on the 'kumo cloud heatmap mtf' alerting function too.....

Using two timeframes (D1 and H4)

scenario one: Price is below kumo on the Daily chart ( red box)
scenario two: Price closes below kumo on 4hr Chart (red box) => alert fired up once

Thanks

Using a combination of two times frame for alerts is not a good idea (due to the nature of multi time framing)