Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

saranga wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:14 pm hey guys i one probem this's pivort indi very good...but that's add we cant's looking h4 da1 week chart not clair chart...
anyone can this's code 1h 30m 15m 5min 1min work only code...i am not want to use h4 day1 week1 this's indi this's
attachment my chart cant's looking big time chart....anyone help me//////////////////////////
Did you try using some other pivot?
It seems to be showing standard pivot values

Mendel wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:02 am HI,
Is it possible to make a utility indicator according to "ang_AutoCh_HL-v1"?
Need to show trend direction up or down by arrow mark or and kind mark in
4 time frame on chart, and can move on upper right or any conner.
for example, when my chart is M15, then it show M15 up or down, M30 up or down,
H1 up or down, H4 up or down.

Thanks
Mendel
Mendel

Since you are with that request looking for the slope of linear regression, any indicator that shows you a linear regression (or sometimes called LSMA) slope in multi time frame would do that

mladen wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:56 am Mendel

Since you are with that request looking for the slope of linear regression, any indicator that shows you a linear regression (or sometimes called LSMA) slope in multi time frame would do that
Mladen,
Thanks responded,
but I can not find this multi time frame of LSMA by searching.
Would you please show me which topic can find it.

Thanks

borgesr wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:45 am Dear Mladen,
Is it possible to develop an indicator 123 Patern with the Buy or Sell signal like to this PZ Trader link
The indicator is very interesting but unfortunately it can not be used via Icustom.

Thank you,
Rogério
Rogério

Links to images not working
Please upload picture(s), not links (for exact cases like this - if the link is broken or the image on the other side of the link changes, or whatever other reason) then the post becomes useless. With the image uploaded to the site, it will remain visible as long as this site works