Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:16 am This is Mladen's composite rsi bar chart version with keltner bands. To shut the keltner bands of set the AtrPeriod to < 2. Coloring is not depending on the slope of the composite rsi but in relation of open and close kinda like Heiken Ashi.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Wonderful,seems Idea's crossed Atlantic Ocean :)
thanks
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

cfb adaptive IFT of Rsi mtf+alerts
This is MLADENs version of Composite Fractal Behavior adaptive inverse fisher transform (IFT) of RSI that is interpolated mtf with alerts and arrows - levels and double smoothed options
RSI methods (0,1,2,3 - rsi,wilders,rsx,cuttler)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Somebody name it "1 1 a System"
I guess it is some kind Dema RSI with inverse fisher option,so posting here as it belongs to here,lower sw with inverse fisher true,rsi periods to 5,results seems logical - smoothed and in time reacting.
but experts can better guide us :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫

mladen wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:57 pm
As far as I recollect now (and there is already a newer version than that - version 1.6 is the latest)
Will check to see (at my age the memory is not as good as it used to be :))
Yes, I did find the version 1.6 (in mql5 site), but it is for mt5. I couldn't find the mt4 version.
Will wait to hear from you, thank you.

MicroLite wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:41 pm Yes, I did find the version 1.6 (in mql5 site), but it is for mt5. I couldn't find the mt4 version.
Will wait to hear from you, thank you.
Which of composite rsi you looking for,there are variety of ,composite rsi,composite rsi DZ,composite rsi DZ PA,DSS bressert composite rsi,adaptive composite rsi pa,composite rsi smoothed :)