Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

chirvasamar wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 am Good evening, Mntiwana!
I looked into this indicator and see that Adxvma is not a choice in averages tab.
Is it possible to be added?
Thank you!
Hi chirvasamar
You are right,the version was posted when these new Averages were not invented (included Adxvma)
hope experts will be update/upgrade this version :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

bilbao wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 pm @mntiwana

have you alert version of it?

regard
bilbao
Can you help me plz,by posting/attaching link of that you referring to,and any of your query in future,it save our time rather searching in whole thread post by post :)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

bilbao wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:54 pm click on arrow,you direct go to quote post
regard
Oh so tiny but nano size arrow,sorry i was unable to see and note that,i think i needs some lens :)
but there are other easy locating linking options too
now come on the topic,no,sorry dear,as per i know and have,only these 2 versions were posted,no late upgrade
regards

mntiwana wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:43 am Oh so tiny but nano size arrow,sorry i was unable to see and note that,i think i needs some lens :)
but there are other easy locating linking options too
now come on the topic,no,sorry dear,as per i know and have,only these 2 versions were posted,no late upgrade
regards
okay

English– Thank you, Thanks

Spanish– Gracias

French– Merci (Thank you very much= Merci Beaucoup)

Italian– Grazie

Japanese– (Domo) Arigato (ah-ree-gah’-toh) or written ありがとう

:P
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem: