Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

lmandipa wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:33 am Hallo mntiwana

my apologies, i attached the wrong file, see the attached, this is the one i need alerts on, thank you
Please always try to explain properly and exact,what are you going to request and if possible with picture
here is the picture of that indi - so where and on what to alerts ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello Everyone,

Can master coders add full range of alerts on this indicator? And also can you please check and tell that this indicator come on candle start and does not repaint? I tested by myself and found that this does not repaint and comes on next candle start after the star. This indicator is pasted in "Something Interesting" section.

Thank You,
Rana

SK_Rana wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:00 am Hello Everyone,

Can master coders add full range of alerts on this indicator? And also can you please check and tell that this indicator come on candle start and does not repaint? I tested by myself and found that this does not repaint and comes on next candle start after the star. This indicator is pasted in "Something Interesting" section.

Thank You,
Rana
Hello Rana, are you looking for alerts on the arrows, because looks like they are confirmation from the stars?