Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Please forgive my poor knowledge. I need a little help here. First, I am looking for stochastic indicators that have color on the signal lines when touching the OB/OS level (most only have a color for main line)....and another one regarding this indicator (Super smoothed average 1.4), how to change the colors on this line so that it looks different from the colors for up/down? Thank you. :)

alif wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:16 am Please forgive my poor knowledge. I need a little help here. First, I am looking for stochastic indicators that have color on the signal lines when touching the OB/OS level (most only have a color for main line)....and another one regarding this indicator (Super smoothed average 1.4), how to change the colors on this line so that it looks different from the colors for up/down? Thank you. :)

Screenshot_7.png
Hi alif
Here is one of MLADENS version "Colored Stochastic"
with chose able usual MA methods (signal line) and prices (main line),ObOs zones,mtf,arrows,alerts,optional histo bars.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

pinkybrain wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:33 am Hello ,

first , thank you for so many indicator, and for your time ! great works

sec, it is an multi time frame version of "T3 DeMarker - pa adaptive arrows - divergence", find it interesting, and no result in search...

thanks in advance
pinky
Here is MLADENs version - upgraded by MRTOOLS
"T3 DeMarker - pa adaptive 2_1 arrows + divergence"

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dearest MLADEN - MRTOOLS
Can you plz manage time in these busy days for upgrading this indicator "Pa adaptive Price Trender of averages nmc new"
HA latest prices and any kind of smoothing the price line
latest averaging methods
user friendly
thanks

mntiwana wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:14 am Hi alif
Here is one of MLADENS version "Colored Stochastic"
with chose able usual MA methods (signal line) and prices (main line),ObOs zones,mtf,arrows,alerts,optional histo bars.

GBPUSDH1.png
Sorry if I am wrong Sir, but what I need is a colour for signal lines (green line on this picture) when touching OB/OS level

alif wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:09 am Sorry if I am wrong Sir, but what I need is a colour for signal lines (green line on this picture) when touching OB/OS levelScreenshot_4.png
brother the indicator is doing and can do what you saying,if i understand you exact.
or
may be you want say some thing else but not explaining exact - there are 2 lines,main line and signal line,signal line is used when you decide to enter/exit on signal line cross with main line,if no,then forget about signal line , do not talk about signal line,it is just confusing each other.
the second choice is when main line used for ObOs levels for entry exit,and then you can adjust levels as you required.
the third option,if you cant hide/inactive signal line then decrease its value from 9 to 1 or zero it will be go behind the main line for to make you happy,it is simply shifted as per my knowing :)
but experts can better guide you