Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello mladen & all
Could you please make a indicator which will give arrow signal on cross of rsi level(70/30) with bollinger upper/lower band.

For buy arrow:candle cross BB upper band and then(or in same time)at that time when rsi cross 70 level
or when rsi cross 70 level and then(or in same time) candle cross BB upper band
So When upper band and rsi both crossed we will get a signal

for sell arrow:opposite
Attachments

Saad wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:05 pm Hello mladen & all
Could you please make a indicator which will give arrow signal on cross of rsi level(70/30) with bollinger upper/lower band.

For buy arrow:candle cross BB upper band and then(or in same time)at that time when rsi cross 70 level

for sell arrow:opposite
Hi Saad
Try using this one of MLADENs version
"RSI + Bollinger bands 1.02 & lines + alerts + arrow mtf"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Saad wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:17 pm Thanks.Need a modification by mladen.
I was asking a indicator which will give only arrow signal on cross of rsi level(70/30) with bollinger upper/lower band.
Like wise you are explaining,these are two different indicators,one in sw and one at chart,i don't know if two different state indicators can be merge accordingly :roll:
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:10 pm Like wise you are explaining,these are two different indicators,one in sw and one at chart,i don't know if two different state indicators can be merge accordingly :roll:
Maybe you have missed something or my explenatition is not good.I have already attached a screenshot of it.

Saad wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:35 pm Maybe you have missed something or my explenatition is not good.I have already attached a screenshot of it.
Saad, think this may be close to what your looking for