Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Squeezed EMA of averages + alerts + mtf - separate

This is the Averages version of separate - 30 Averages,20 prices,interpolated mtf and alerts
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Squeezed EMA of averages - alerts - mtf 1.1

This version of squeezed having 36 latest Averages types and 7 price options,mtf and alerts included
Latest prices and mtf interpolation requested :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
pipmagnet, Jedidiah

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Now few version of "Middle High Low Moving Average"

MLADEM : This is the middle high low moving average as described by the "Vitali Apirin" , it is not a single Average but rather a correlation of two averages , one being a regular average and the other is and average of highest high and lowest low,their crosses are showing the current "trend" - used the default parameters proposed by Vitali Apirin , seems that they are OK,except by default he is using SMA while i decided to set EMA as the default average method,but i do recommend some Experimenting with the parameters

MHL average
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫

MHL average oscillator

An Important note :)
MLADEN : PS : Will use this post for some thing unrelated,at one forum i have read that " all highest high - lowest low based indicator repaints" Quite frankly i do not know if i have read a bigger nonsense till now,just to remind all ; stochastic is based on highest high and lowest low and as for i know,there is no repainting stochastic "yet" :)
So the fact that this indicator uses highest high and lowest low is not making it a repainter it does not repaint and the indicator (regular version or the on chart version) will never repaint
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
arobin, 太虚一毫