Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

some Wolfe indicators published at Mql5 Russian Community. I copied indicators and include files to Mql5 directory. Also I added Universal Zigzag indicators. When i compile Wolfe indicator an error occured about iUniZigzag indicator. How could be solve this problem?

Edit: I uploaded files. Indicator and include files. Mql5 Wolfe waves, Mql5_2 Universal Zigzag

tradd wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:07 am some Wolfe indicators published at Mql5 Russian Community. I copied indicators and include files to Mql5 directory. Also I added Universal Zigzag indicators. When i compile Wolfe indicator an error occured about iUniZigzag indicator. How could be solve this problem?
Please attach the exact file you are using - so that it can be checked

tradd wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:07 am some Wolfe indicators published at Mql5 Russian Community. I copied indicators and include files to Mql5 directory. Also I added Universal Zigzag indicators.When i compile Wolfe indicator an error occured about iUniZigzag indicator. How could be solve this problem?

Edit: I uploaded files. Indicator and include files. Mql5 Wolfe waves, Mql5_2 Universal Zigzag
You have to extract the include files to ZigZag sub-folder of include folder (otherwise it will not compile the indicators)
Also, the indicators should go to ZigZags sub-folder of indicators folder. Or use this EA instead (changed it to use regular indicators folder)

Mladen,

I modifiy this renko to work with different brokers , now it's working fine here in Brazil .

mcg-renko.mq5 (my modified version to work with different brokers... ;-) could you modify it to draw in the main chart (on candles)?

my idea is to have something similar like graphic (from median renko component)
Thank you always for the help

mt4 has some good free renko components but mt5 has a big gap on this... ;-(