Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Hi...RplusT
 can you share your staratgey in this page and tpl as explained earlier.

I chekced your stratgey explain and snap which is almost similiar of mine .

do you have arrow and alert.  how can get these arrows as per stratgey.. 

Hi Sal,
well there is nothing special about it. I just use the TMAdGC to create a price channel. It is more a visual thing than anything else. I still trade price action. Having an alert or arrow on something that actually repaints i.e. the actual signal you may see when the move is long on the way makes no sense to me. It is much easier to trade retracements when the channel angle is steep. Also pretty safe this way to trade a few BO from those retracements.  I just follow direction. I don't counter trade. I may also add on instead of closing the initial trade when the down/up turn builds a nice channel. I don't add to loosing trades though

In my settings I use high/low for the price. This is why you see two channels each. But the half length and deviation are the same.
As there are different names for the same indicator, i.e. here are my settings:
Inner channel: half length 15, price high/low/ distance 2.7
Outer Channel: half length 66, price high/low, distance 3.6

That's all there is.  Happy Trading!

TMA-GC TPL.tpl     

RplusT wrote:
Hi Sal,
well there is nothing special about it. I just use the TMAdGC to create a price channel. It is more a visual thing than anything else. I still trade price action. Having an alert or arrow on something that actually repaints i.e. the actual signal you may see when the move is long on the way makes no sense to me. It is much easier to trade retracements when the channel angle is steep. Also pretty safe this way to trade a few BO from those retracements.  I just follow direction. I don't counter trade. I may also add on instead of closing the initial trade when the down/up turn builds a nice channel. I don't add to loosing trades though

In my settings I use high/low for the price. This is why you see two channels each. But the half length and deviation are the same.
As there are different names for the same indicator, i.e. here are my settings:
Inner channel: half length 15, price high/low/ distance 2.7
Outer Channel: half length 66, price high/low, distance 3.6

That's all there is.  Happy Trading!

TMA-GC TPL.tpl     

thanks for your template.. I do agree your way of method adopted.
the same i use but.. i would like to know when your get started or take trade .  could you show an examples... The steep is generated only once the trend change which can be easily identify as your strategy and mine.. .
my start point as i explain the template and rule.  Could you please share your rule..
i am doing an experiemnet with new indies channel in demo.!!
Did you notice that the channel lines will moves when the trend goes too low or high!! ( about 3 bar back)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

similar cahnnels added here.
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
fxmoney

Hi Sal,
you are focused too much on the channels instead of PA. On the 1 M of course  changes are faster but 5M up it can stay in place for hours.

I don't trade FX on 1 m but just look for retracements into the space between the solid and the dotted line and a decent slope and go for a 3 or 5 m BO in direction of the 5 M candles. Works pretty well as the momentum is there.

On other TFs look for a re-entry into the space between the dashed lines and trade that. Always in the direction of the PA  and higher TFs. No counter trades for me.
Thus the channels are just for giving a sense of direction of the PA following the higher TF candles. And I'm not going to search for more. Channel crosses can only be traded as a signal if those do not repaint.
I've got the sync.filters. They do repaint as well as the arrows only indicate that the PA has re-entered the channel. I've got a set up somewhere in combination with the TMA.If I find it, I will post it.
Looks like the thread has turned away from BO a bit.

Here is a IM chart for BO trades.

Here's a 15M for FX trades. Of course, if you see straight moves on  5 or 15 M you can always think of a BO trade too.
I usually look at 15M and trade those on 5M. Channels are pretty much in place.

Attachments

Hi Rplust
Thanks for share the time frame and trade open method. 
I am trading in BO only.. but in 1M chart expiry of 3 & 5min...  and settings are as per 1min chart...
5 M CHART is more stable for 3bar (15min expiry)...
my trades also are good in this channel trend. Is it possible to make an arrow in as per startegy!!

Did you try any other indicators rather than channel.

sal wrote:Hi Rplust
Thanks for share the time frame and trade open method. 
I am trading in BO only.. but in 1M chart expiry of 3 & 5min...  and settings are as per 1min chart...
5 M CHART is more stable for 3bar (15min expiry)...
my trades also are good in this channel trend. Is it possible to make an arrow in as per startegy!!

Did you try any other indicators rather than channel.
 5 m expiries you alo can trade on the 5 M by the way.
I'm not a coder to do more than some minor changes which suit me.

I managed to get replicate my chart where I applied the sync.filters.....You can try to trade BO on the 1 M ( I haven't yet) when the PA enters back into the channel. You can also wait for the Fischer transform to change colour. I don't (most of the time).

Stettings (from the top)  30, 0, 0, 0.01, false, 6, 8, 2.4, 2.4,   ............
If you set MaMethod to 9 you get less arrows.
Just play with the settings.

The sync. channel lines I don't show (Clr None) but use TMA-CG only.

Attachments