Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Respected Mr . Mladen & Mr. Mrtools ,
                                                           I have attached 2 snap short of indicator 1 min chart & 1 day chart which is called as " volume candle " by my broker but may be its called as "equivolume " by others . 
1) i tried my best to find this kind of indicator on the net for MT4 but could not find it .
2) if you observe carefully and focus on the type of candles being formed in co relation to volume bars being formed its simply amazing   
3) request you to study the how on high buy volume not only the length of the volume bar increases buy also the width and same is the case with the candles being formed .Same is the case with the sell volume .
4) this really helps you to analyze the volume activity for the specific time frame and take decision accordingly .

its my simple and humble request to kindly post this indicator on the forum if you guys have one & if not then can you make on indicator based on this lines for MT4  because you have gone through thousands of indicators and are " einsteins  " in your field of expertise . Your help , cooperation & coordination will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance      
Attachments