Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Hi Talaate, modified it using close<> the ma for the coloring.  

Truly amazing work on this Averages indicator!

mladen or mrtools,

I have an idea/request - to add an on/off (show/hide) toggle button to Averages (the version with the additional color option included for close < > ma).  The button code that I want to be added I’ve already gotten added to the MA indi attached, so feel free to reference that indi (unfortunately I only have the ex4 for this).

If you post the mq4 of Averages I could get the button code added myself and of course I would share. Or if you’d rather add it, here’s some but not all of the button code (see Pair Buttons mq4).

Very appreciative of all of your hard work and generosity. Have a great rest of your Thursday! 

zzleepy wrote:

Truly amazing work on this Averages indicator!

mladen or mrtools,

I have an idea/request - to add an on/off (show/hide) toggle button to Averages (the version with the additional color option included for close < > ma).  The button code that I want to be added I’ve already gotten added to the MA indi attached, so feel free to reference that indi (unfortunately I only have the ex4 for this).

If you post the mq4 of Averages I could get the button code added myself and of course I would share. Or if you’d rather add it, here’s some but not all of the button code (see Pair Buttons mq4).

Very appreciative of all of your hard work and generosity. Have a great rest of your Thursday! 
zzleepy

It is good to see my symbol changer as an example what to do with buttons What I really do not understand why people think that removing comment lines from the code will change the execution speed of the code - the renaming I already know why is done

PS: not planning to add buttons to average for now (for multiple reasons). Sorry

Squize MA Averages zones mtf 2.01

Here is a "Squize MA Averages zones mtf 2.01" version with on chart zones,alerts,18 Averages methods,usual prices and a very nice "difrential" feature (how much difference a user like ignore)
An user friendly and latest prices options requested,thanks
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, KAESER444, 太虚一毫, arobin, Lightningstorm7
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Super smoothed average 1.4

Latest 22 prices,interpolated mtf,alerts,filters (on value.price and or both),super smoothed true/false option,color change on slope,outer levels and or middle level cross,color shadow,line width,floating levels
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:Squize MA Averages zones mtf 2.01

Here is a "Squize MA Averages zones mtf 2.01" version with on chart zones,alerts,18 Averages methods,usual prices and a very nice "difrential" feature (how much difference a user like ignore)
An user friendly and latest prices options requested,thanks
Are the settings for this indi default or did you change them?
Thx.
D.