Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

TEAMTRADER wrote:Could a signal and alert be added to this stochastics dynamic indicator please?
You will see that the indicator (bottom indi) is better than the two separate stochastics cross of the upper indicator but as it is on one indicator, an alert and signal would be helpful when the stochastics crosses the upper, central and lower levels.

Thanks
TEAMTRADER
I think this "dynamic zone stochastic 2 alerts + arrows" is what you are looking for
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

This one has not the signals that are needed for this indicator - they only have the normal stochastic cross signal.
This is a special indicator with special properties when the stochastics cross the adaptive zone levels and those are the signals needed.
Thanks anyway but I hope someone can get this indicator with the signals and alerts it deserves.
TEAMTRADER

Mntiwana/MLaden,
I cannot identify the small arrows on the dynamic zones stochs indi that was posted in post 178.
Tried to find out where it was in the code but failed!
It needs to be bigger in size please. See illustration highlighting the small arrows.
Could someone please amend so that it can be changed?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

mladen
I have a compiled version of attached file and I renamed it so there must be a source file somewhere, any body seen it. I'm looking for a Traders Dynamic or TDI source file so that I can add code for my EA. I'm going to try v2v's indicator, at least it has a trend buffer, looks great but could be too bulky for my EA.

Thank You
Ray

traderduke wrote:mladen
I have a compiled version of attached file and I renamed it so there must be a source file somewhere, any body seen it. I'm looking for a Traders Dynamic or TDI source file so that I can add code for my EA. I'm going to try v2v's indicator, at least it has a trend buffer, looks great but could be too bulky for my EA.

Thank You
Ray
Hi Ray
I don't know about "ml" version but here is the rest of that "Traders Dynamic Cb ssa ep norm Index alerts arrows new"
And then "v2v" is really doing good help to trader community,thanks to him

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana
That was quick! The only reason the files have a ml or mt or mnt is to show me where or whom I got it from, also it tells me it has a source file as in this case. If you should be so lucky to see one with an RK in front of it that means I made some pecurlar change to the source file, usually IndexLable.

Thanks for your help
Ray

mntiwana wrote: Hi Ray
I don't know about "ml" version but here is the rest of that "Traders Dynamic Cb ssa ep norm Index alerts arrows new"
And then "v2v" is really doing good help to trader community,thanks to him

traderduke wrote:mntiwana
That was quick! The only reason the files have a ml or mt or mnt is to show me where or whom I got it from, also it tells me it has a source file as in this case. If you should be so lucky to see one with an RK in front of it that means I made some pecurlar change to the source file, usually IndexLable.

Thanks for your help
Ray
Oh IC,then this will go to mnt now
it is ok if you keep it till your record but when publicize it might be cause misleading to other unknown like me