Re: TradeStation Indicators

Hi mladen glad to have found you again and even more to see some EL stuff from you!

I'm currently using multicharts so this is not working for me due the elsystem stuff but maybe some of you guys could deem useful
When the slope of linear regression is flat, it draw a channel support.

It's been taken from tradestation forum so if there is some policy violation please delete it, all credits goes to timphila

These users thanked the author tuvok for the post:
Khaal

tuvok wrote:Hi mladen glad to have found you again and even more to see some EL stuff from you!

I'm currently using multicharts so this is not working for me due the elsystem stuff but maybe some of you guys could deem useful
When the slope of linear regression is flat, it draw a channel support.

It's been taken from tradestation forum so if there is some policy violation please delete it, all credits goes to timphila

tuvok

Thank you for your post
I know that they have restrictive rules, but unless they complain, we shall keep the things like the one you posted - posted

AlexLoco wrote:
Dear mladen, can you make it for MT4?
I am not sure that it can be done (it is using some of the built in classes of tradestation, reconstructing those classes would be a task that would take as much time (if not longer) as it took for tradestation people to make them)