Re: Broker slippage

bilbao wrote: Helpful plugins for traders to hide trades from brokers like:

• hidden stop loss
  • hidden take profit
  • hidden trilling stop
  • hidden trailling start
  • hidden trailing step
That just means using an EA for all

Did you know that the broker can see if the order is sent manually or by using an EA? ;)

What ever tact's you use you are broker dependent and then other issues arise,you can not claim or complain to broker, why/why not, some of or any of your order was triggered or closed and other belonging issues
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote:
That just means using an EA for all

Did you know that the broker can see if the order is sent manually or by using an EA?
i am confuse
your mean of manually is manually EA or manually trading? and using by ea mean same virtual order? or not?

in manually trading and regular ea yes broker can see

i read on many article virtual order work by tick can them see it also?
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

FXCM is ECN? They have a STP account, but I guess the most take the dealing desk account and here is scalping interdict and here happens by far the most scammings. Of course, you trade quicker as they can react to your orders, so their intermediate or subcompany looses in the long run and that's not the goal of a dealing desk broker.

An ECN account must allow scalping, otherwise it's no ECN, isn't it?

From another trader I'm d'accord with:
okay heres the hint: good brokers has commisions on every trade, spreads are very small and sometimes zero. Ecn brokers has a little budget for advertising because they only get money from commissions.
Be careful to check their bank partners. and review their withdrawal problems and requirements...
Good ecn brokers has only one kind of account.. I mean one type of account not necessarily one account
because some brokers offers 3 kinds but if you look further they re all the same...
only prob with ecn is minimum req capital is high...