Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mladen/Mr.tools.
I tested this attached indicator and gets good results by trade manually with a slight changes for take trade.  If possible the arrow painting poistion and logic can modify, this will be nice..
here the changes..   and attached snap

1. The Main bar body cross the channel bottom/top line at close price (bar 2)
2. if the next bar (bar 1) trend is reversal and the close price value is LOWER than bar 2 close price - DOWN
3. if the next bar (bar 1) trend is reversal and the close price value is HIGHER than bar 2 close price - UP
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

squattter wrote:Hi Mladen,

Was wondering if you could add your magic touch to this one pls?  ie. alerts/colour change/MTF?

Would be greatly appreciated, cheers.
Hi squattter
Welcome here
here is a version "Smoothed Rsi Inverse Fisher Transform 2.01"with color change on selected level cross,mtf,user friendly,7 price options
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi mahnooj
Try using this "Colored Stochastic" of MLADENs pretty version with some extra options,mtf,ma & price options,ObOs levels,arrows,alerts,show bar (true/false) in picture the last lower 2 sw/s
dear mntiwana,
one final help please, could you kindly remove the data that's appearing on the screen, i use this indi for multi TF analysis and it is cluttering my visibility, i'm attaching a screenshot, i'm referring to the data circled in white... please could you remove it.
Attachments

mahnooj wrote:
dear mntiwana,
one final help please, could you kindly remove the data that's appearing on the screen, i use this indi for multi TF analysis and it is cluttering my visibility, i'm attaching a screenshot, i'm referring to the data circled in white... please could you remove it.
Those are 3 instances of the indicator in the same window - the result will always be like that
And having an indicator without any name or data displayed in a sub-window can be very confusing