Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Viktor395 wrote:[QUOTE = mntiwana]
?? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ?????????? ?????? ?? ????????? "DZ RSX 3 OMA - ????? + ??????? 1.1_mtf"
 [/ QUOTE]

There are a lot of settings in this indicator ... How to correctly understand the parameters for setting M1.
Thanks in advance...
Hi Viktor395
You are welcome here
Here is template
fortunately it is universal fitting for any and every Time frame,i checked M1 to weekly TFs.
enjoy
it using "dz rsx 3 oma - lines + arrows 1.1_mtf" indicator,thanks to our experts coders

These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Thank you very much, I saw a lot of material from your site ...If it's not difficult for you to recommend which indicator I could use as a filter, with this indicator, or a few, I'm not a programmer and I can not always correctly configure the indicators ... if it's possible, then TPL too ..Thankful in advance, to you and your team ...

Till now only 1% material is posted,with the time the rest is going to be posted.
For a expert and successful trader programming is not necessary
matter is not about difficulty but nobody can read minds

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Adaptive T3 Rsi 1.01 nrp divergence nmc

Added divergence with options,divergence visible or not,classical divergence,show hidden divergence,divergence on value visible-on chart visible,div unique ID and div alerts,means full divergence package
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
fxmoney

DSS Bressert - composite rsi nrp alerts + divergence 2.1

This is Double Smoothed Stochastic Bressert Composite RSI version that is nrp with alerts (alerts on divergence too),multiple divergences (hidden,on indicator and on chart,size,gap,unique ID) 20 prices option,EMA smoothing method

May be some more smoothing methods (Tema-TMA-Smoothed) make it more compromising tool.