Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

I have enabled (ticked) the dll on the indicator - but the space is still blank.
Also I have looked in the libraries section and there are only two ex4 strange items - both have a icon 'F' in yellow beside them:-
HA smoothed offline 3.06 nmc
Dynamic zone Value chart StepMa pdf arrows alerts
Otherwise the indicators are in the MT4 indicator box, will drag onto the chart but the indicator window is blank.
Tried in on 2 MT4 suppliers but with the same effect so I cannot understand how I can put this right, definitely the 'Allow dll Imports' box is ticked.

These are the annotations in the Experts Message box under the chart.

2017.03.27 15:12:26.774 Dynamic zones Cci VHF Adaptive 1.4 GBPUSD,M15: unresolved import function call
2017.03.27 15:12:26.774 Cannot call 'dynamicZone.dll:zBuyP', 'dynamicZone.dll' is not loaded

Regards

TEAMTRADER
Attachments

TEAMTRADER wrote:I have enabled (ticked) the dll on the indicator - but the space is still blank.
Also I have looked in the libraries section and there are only two ex4 strange items - both have a icon 'F' in yellow beside them:-
HA smoothed offline 3.06 nmc
Dynamic zone Value chart StepMa pdf arrows alerts
Otherwise the indicators are in the MT4 indicator box, will drag onto the chart but the indicator window is blank.
Tried in on 2 MT4 suppliers but with the same effect so I cannot understand how I can put this right, definitely the 'Allow dll Imports' box is ticked.

These are the annotations in the Experts Message box under the chart.

2017.03.27 15:12:26.774 Dynamic zones Cci VHF Adaptive 1.4 GBPUSD,M15: unresolved import function call
2017.03.27 15:12:26.774 Cannot call 'dynamicZone.dll:zBuyP', 'dynamicZone.dll' is not loaded

Regards

TEAMTRADER
That is not ha indicator
That is cci indicator and it needs the 'dynamicZone.dll' from the first post of this thread

TEAMTRADER wrote:General question - how does one change their email address please?
TEAMTRADER
So easy,if you are online (login) simply click on control panel where you can change any and every thing that belongs to you.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

This is the relative volatility index(rvi) with a choice of floating levels,quantile bands or fixed levels with coloring on slope, mid level cross, or outer levels cross. Has a choice of averages for deviation calculation and for volatility smoothing. Also is multi symbol,multi time frame, with a choice of 22 different prices for the volatility price calculation.

Could a signal and alert be added to this stochastics dynamic indicator please?
You will see that the indicator (bottom indi) is better than the two separate stochastics cross of the upper indicator but as it is on one indicator, an alert and signal would be helpful when the stochastics crosses the upper, central and lower levels.

Thanks