Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Some versions of Angle of Average/s

Angle of Average

MLADEN : This issue was around for so long time ....
------------------------------------
The problem that people overlook when asking to calculate an angle of an average is simple : date on Y axis of a time series chart is different type from the data on X axis,since they are completely different,the angle can not be calculated from that data ... unless you make them compatible.
This is one possible solution : this version "converts" time into "pips" by using average true range as a value of a single time bar and that way unifies the value of X and Y axis,using the ATR for that is an approximation : (there is no 100% accurate method to do that) ,but it is not a bad approximation : at least it is not showing results of > 90 degree

in this version 4 usual MA types and usual prices option
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 4):
arobin, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Klesenza wrote:
??
Do you mean that I double the average in the chart.
Where do I have an alert at Cross?
Averages ribbon 2_8

Man,don't worry,there are so many solutions,thanks to MLADEN/MRTOOLS,they made a lot and of every sort and style,here is a version "Averages ribbon 2_8" that can do all what you requiring,almost 36 averaging methods,20 prices,both double smooth,adaptive,filters included with alerts and interpolated mtf,custom TFs :   all in single one indicator ... in picture EMA and super smoother applied.
hope experts will be kind as always adding arrows,is it enough for today
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mades wrote:Hi again,

small bug for One more average indi. It draws arrows also where there is no change in signal. When I reload the indi, the obsolete arrows dissappear.  
Mades, again thanks for pointing out the problem, this version should fix that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Lightningstorm7

[QUOTE=mrtools]Added filters and the 20+ price options to the mtf version of vidya cmo.

Hi i'm new in this forum and happy to be here with you .thank you all for helping us to make forex more easy . i did download vidya cmo 1.12  indicator .i played with the setting and i seems it work very fine …..i just ask if there possible to add alerts option and display dot on it ? thanks again for all.

hello Mladen
I am a new member taken a while to get into making a post.
I use your TMA ctd indicator all the time, got it from Steve Hopwood forum, and was trying to find something about it in your forum but so far no go.
Have you considered or perhaps even created a TMA ctd dsl indicator?
Awesome stuff here
regards
dakiwi

dakiwi wrote:hello Mladen
I am a new member taken a while to get into making a post.
I use your TMA ctd indicator all the time, got it from Steve Hopwood forum, and was trying to find something about it in your forum but so far no go.
Have you considered or perhaps even created a TMA ctd dsl indicator?
Awesome stuff here
regards
dakiwi

Strange ...
A simple search using that simple google search at the left top of the page would have bring you here : Triangular Moving Average (TMA) indicator MT4 in no time.

As of the question : no idea what "TMA cdl" is - probably just one more renamed instance of TMA, but quite frankly I have no idea about it. So, the answer is : no, since I don't know what that is, did not consider doing anything with it. Maybe you should ask at that forum that they do something with it?