Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Darkdoji, this would be one way of doing it. It has the 20+ price options and 6 different rsi options, in the chart picture is showing rsi on top and rsx below.
mr. tools you would not believe this but I have just seen your implementation. I thank you very much. I like the switch to RSX (RSI is overly sensitive though keeps to level well). I think with the RSX + BBB the indicator has been really modernized. I urge others to give this indicator a review and find out for themselves how useful it is. Best regards and many thanks.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
EducatedHustle

Darkdoji wrote: mr. tools you would not believe this but I have just seen your implementation. I thank you very much. I like the switch to RSX (RSI is overly sensitive though keeps to level well). I think with the RSX + BBB the indicator has been really modernized. I urge others to give this indicator a review and find out for themselves how useful it is. Best regards and many thanks.
May i ask,in your illustration picture,what use of BBB,and what bbb acting and showing there,how you open/close trade with bbb help.
when rsi is more sensitive,you can use HA prices to keep it calm   i think rapid rsi more sensitive in some cases and i use it often when short term trading required.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: May i ask,in your illustration picture,what use of BBB,and what bbb acting and showing there,how you open/close trade with bbb help.
when rsi is more sensitive,you can use HA prices to keep it calm   i think rapid rsi more sensitive in some cases and i use it often when short term trading required.
Hallo boss, not my illustration was mr. tools. But sure clear how RSI jumps about in that picture though the BBB is so good you can just read it for mid line breaks and of course horizontal levels (indicator window containment). But I do not use that indicator for actual trading. Like most indicators I get here and the few that I find are highly reliable, I use for clerking the market (or chaotic) space. I use them in an indicator stack to a) read off indicators against themselves for the same price action b) and then define the context (meaning) in terms of the chaotic behavior implied c) for clear and significant patterns that recur I then find ways of incorporating such reads into my primary indicator called the chaotic analyzer which is what I depend on to read the dynamic space. Been doing this for years now with spectacular results. The analyzer will be the principal tool in the system we are building which is yet to arrive. For example, when and how do we read a turn in space depends on several selected indicators algorithmically related (based on the sort of clerking I mentioned) e.g. such that the overall signal may be contingent on a particular indicator based on its behavior in the context of say market turns across different scales. You will find that indicators read the feed (impulses) in different ways (different responsiveness to stimuli). The market is chaotic and not as simple as to be able to read it with these simple technical (price line) indicators which assume things like trends when the entire market has no trend at all for instance (the price curves we read are too short for what statistics defines as trend, i.e. the curves we read for trading not the ones Mandelbrot and co use for analysis). Take Mladen's fantastic T3 stochastic - under specific settings it provides a two-bar heads up for a turn up or down in range (i.e. at range lows and highs on any scale). Can you imagine what that means for say H4 and >? So in the analyzer it is called the predictor which alerts two bars ahead per time frame (used that way it is a truly powerful indicator). You got to be clever to trade these tricky (chaotic) streams if you go with the linear approximations of technical analysis I think it will be by far tougher than it should be really. Trading should be fun don't you agree?

BTW: Do not worry once we are operational the chaos thread will really come alive with information. But it may be some time.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
fillpop33

Darkdoji wrote: Hallo boss, not my illustration was mr. tools. But sure clear how RSI jumps about in that picture though the BBB is so good you can just read it for mid line breaks and of course horizontal levels. ............ Trading should be fun don't you agree?

BTW: Do not worry once we are operational the chaos thread will really come alive with information. But it will be a long time.
Darkdoji
First to,i don't deserve the title boss
then a lot of respect to mrtools and all of you,my question was simply that how that indi will be used,i want learn and know simply,if you don't mind.
when using mid line,that job a signal line can better perform,or 2 state indicator with slow/fast periods or applying shift,what specialty is bbb,this was my question,but you do your best as every one have his/her own choice and perceptions.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Darkdoji
First to,i don't deserve the title boss
then a lot of respect to mrtools and all of you,my question was simply that how that indi will be used,i want learn and know simply,if you don't mind.
when using mid line,that job a signal line can better perform,or 2 state indicator with slow/fast periods or applying shift,what specialty is bbb,this was my question,but you do your best as every one have his/her own choice and perceptions.
regards
That is exactly what I told you. Read it again slowly and you will see I told you exactly how that indicator is used which is what you wanted to know. Boss in parts of Africa (the beautiful continent on which I hunt) simply means friend. Cheers (it is not a title)